Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think we are watching one of the biggest dramas we have seen on cameras , Elli is in control .. and let’s see how the story will be unfolding .. what matters is that Elli CHEATED Vencel and Vencel sleeps next to the girl who just fucked her a couple of fuss ago on that same bed .. and , I agree , Vencel knows it .. but I believe he never knew about Peater .. perhaps Elli isn’t that innocent 😉.. and how truthful the tears can be ? ( I believe her but there must be a story behind ) .. 

I don't think he knows about peater as well,I kinda feel sorry for him (peater) because he had somewhat of a fling with her,so he had to be hurt also.

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

The new one has just arrived already. Elie has a lot of ideas 

That's the ruthlessness of a woman! They can be really cut throat at times,their mindset towards life really do differ to men. (No offense to the women in the forum)✌

• Thanks 2

Fascinating. She is not the passive submissive girl I thought. I don't say she is heartless because apparently I am lousy at sizing up women's psychology. 🤣

I do think women can end relationships much easier than guys. They will be emotional but they recover quicker. But once they make up their mind...bam.

A great story to follow. 😎

• Like 1

• moos54 locked this topic