Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #35

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Anode said:

Cela fait 2 jours qu'il ne travaille pas sur son ordinateur ,il est peut-être viré ,pour incompétence ?

il fait peut-être quelques montages électronique  pour son plaisir mais le reste c'est du bla bla

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora is shit out of luck. The dog gets attention while Leora gets the creamy milk. Leora is Paul's slave woman.

Maybe that’s why this apartment remains still on the top of the list despite the repeat boredom that offers … I mean that - it is commonly admitted and known - that it is watched by older age people , some really loyal fans that have a rather respected age .. Can it be that Paul’s attitude and behavior to Leora reflects to their young times in the middle or a bit after the middle of the previous century where the role of the woma was exactly this one ? That is to clean , cook , offer her services before sleeping , keep the house tidy , if a mom to raise and educate the cold while the man would be at work bringing the money at home .. Or not ? Wasn’t like that the world ( western hemisphere at least ) in the 50s and 60s of the previous century ? Aren’t we watching the same thing now ? Or am I wrong and i watch something else ? But that’s what you suffer when you have lost the plot of how the word spins around when you have no friends or you don’t spend time and interact so as to sit down , discuss and learn that modern couples do things differently now .. but what am I saying addressing to people that LOVE watching this kind of behavior and attitude in this apartment …

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

...the previous century where the role of the woma was exactly this one ? That is to clean , cook , offer her services before sleeping , keep the house tidy , if a mom to raise and educate the cold while the man would be at work bringing the money at home .. Or not ? Wasn’t like that the world ( western hemisphere at least ) in the 50s and 60s of the previous century ?

The late 40's and '50's were Leave It To Beaver/Ozzie and Harriett. That's how I grew up. Having experienced both then and now, then was by far better. Basically everyone had a dad who came home from work and the family ate together, only one family in my school had been divorced, no credit cards, stores closed at 5:30 and were closed Sundays as most everybody went to a church, kids played outside, no one locked their car or home's doors and nobody argued over politics. Having a mom at home was better than sticking the kids in day care. You couldn't pull anything over on mom, she was worse than the gestapo.

Back to the future.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, RAME a dit :

il fait peut-être quelques montages électroniques pour son plaisir mais le reste c'est du bla bla

Même pas il n'a pas le matériel  pour , ce n'est pas avec un ordinateur et un voltmètre qu'il pourra faire des montages électroniques et de plus il est trop con ; il lui faut 15 jours pour changer un plafonnier et ne pas savoir réparer la rampe de Éva non je le répète il ne sert a rien manger , dormir ,pipe c'est tout !!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1