cams

Sorry, y'all...it's all my fault.  I apologize.

You see, I posted a pic from that cam and now that cam has been removed.  This is their way of punishing CamCaps members...since they cannot punish me, personally.

I was thinking of paying money to them to see this new couple and I've now made my decision...

The only way I'll pay them their subscription is if they fly those two lesbians to my house to give me a blow job.

Ne sois pas désolé d'avoir posté une photo:.  RLC est juste idiot de pensé nous punir ou nous incités ainsi à nous abonner....

Personnellement, quand je ne sais plus mater quelque part, je mate ailleurs. (Il y a tellement de chose à regarder sur le net)... ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, y'all...it's all my fault.  I apologize.

You see, I posted a pic from that cam and now that cam has been removed.  This is their way of punishing CamCaps members...since they cannot punish me, personally.

I was thinking of paying money to them to see this new couple and I've now made my decision...

The only way I'll pay them their subscription is if they fly those two lesbians to my house to give me a blow job.

Well after this last statement I finally understand the full mental state of this idiot. That's all he accomplished by posting that stupid comment and the picture that backs up absolutely nothing! 8)

Kitchen Cam #1 still shows on the map as being green, which makes me think it's only temporary.

But only one kitchen cam is showing.

Guest radegonde

This morning, the brunette got up and disappeared into the apartment. I heard the sound of the shower but the tub was empty. When the noise stopped, I saw the brunette in the room with a towel, then put a black panties.

When the blonde got up, she smoked and disappeared into the apartment. I again heard the sound of the shower and the tub was empty. The brunette girl fixed her hair in the mirror. When the sound of the shower stopped, I saw the blonde with a towel around his waist and I understood.

There is a second shower in the bathroom. The brunette girl shower every morning. There is not even for the camera. Girls can hide to make love or masturbate quietly. Further proof that RLC mocks us.