cams

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking they probably got rid of the #1 cam, and the #2 will now be the kitchen view. Leora and Paul's apartment had the same thing in the bedroom where the floorplan showed one more camera than there actually was because one got taken down. They just recently updated it so you can't see on the floorplan where it used to be, but you can still see the mount on the bedroom wall.

That's just my speculation about what happened to it, I could be dead wrong.

It looks like they have removed one of the two free Nina and Kira cams. The menu has been adjusted to eliminate it. It was the one that also covered the corner of the living room where they were most likely to be seen. The strategy seems to be to discourage free viewing, hoping that more will sign up for the pay option. How about sex on the kitchen table?

On ‎2014‎-‎10‎-‎22 at 4:03 PM, me2hk said:

It looks like they have removed one of the two free Nina and Kira cams. The menu has been adjusted to eliminate it. It was the one that also covered the corner of the living room where they were most likely to be seen. The strategy seems to be to discourage free viewing, hoping that more will sign up for the pay option. How about sex on the kitchen table?

These 2 girls are hot looking but they have shown no reason for anyone to pay $30 a month to watch them.

They are lesbians but they have not done what lesbians normally do as of yet. Give them a few days they'll likely cum around.

Sorry, y'all...it's all my fault.  I apologize.

You see, I posted a pic from that cam and now that cam has been removed.  This is their way of punishing CamCaps members...since they cannot punish me, personally.

I was thinking of paying money to them to see this new couple and I've now made my decision...

The only way I'll pay them their subscription is if they fly those two lesbians to my house to give me a blow job.

Maybe the cam just broke cause of the way it was acting before it went offline. But IMO I'm sure we'll see more apt's scaled down to one cam.  >:(

From their point, it makes no sense to have so many free cams.  Thought this might happen when the premium apartment showed up.

Oh well like someone else said, nothing really worth even paying for on the site and more and more not much to watch in free either.  ::)