Harley, Fiora (2023) #3

Noldus

11 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

This girls don't have some normal male friends? They really need to invite this idiot Lacrim to bring his gay friend to destroy the party over and over again? Why this idiot still get invites at parties?

He's invited to upset 😡 the viewers so they have something to bitch about 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

I guess they could hardly have a birthday party for him without inviting him. 🙂

Whether the no panties & butt plugs are also for his birthday or just some personal fun/tease for the girls remains to be seen, butt (haha) I think the latter. Or maybe just to make the party bearable for them. 😉 

Any excuse for a click bait event...dorks included

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Now you know why RLC has such a hard time recruiting young women and returning female tenants want to leave. They have to put up with dumb ass's like Lacrim and friend. The general thought " I don't care how much money RLC is paying me ...... this isn't worth it! "  

Helluva guest list. Fior the mentally challenged, LaStupid and his addict friend. The only idiot missing is the vaping alcoholic. 

3 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Helluva guest list. Fior the mentally challenged, LaStupid and his addict friend. The only idiot missing is the vaping alcoholic. 

Much better show in B4, the Orc is in a pleated skirt and Boggs is firing up the Karaoke as I write this. :dodgy: