Harley, Fiora (2023) #3

Noldus

Lacrim & his pal positioned for a good view (Fior less so, guess he's used to something, working for RLC).

You'd really start to think he won some subscriber contest to be allowed in the project or something. 😄

Because, to be fair, most of us would also be positioned like this if given the chance.

Edit: seems the party is over. Maybe they had just a bit too much of a good pantyless/buttplug upskirt look.

I think the whole pantyless buttplug thing was all a ruse by the girls to find a reason to kick them out early! 😉 

il y a une heure, isidore57 a dit :

Lacrim , quand sa bite le démange trop, il sait qu'il peut venir se dégorger le poireau chez Harley, il a la clé de sa chatte !!! 😁😁 

You mean they had sex already?... I thought Lacrim didn't score with any of the BCL girls yet... Except his own guest gf, of which I don't know if she's still around...

“ The child “ ridicules himself once again by bringing a guy who was a COMPLETE EMBARRASSMENT with his behavior during his presence at the villas . Obviously , “ The Child “ tries to get some pussy , he believes that Harley will give it to him and to be honest , she’s X-Factor Harley and she can play with him and give him a bit of whatever he tries to achieve .. He can’t even stay in the villas anymore with one failure and dislike after the other and he tries to go somewhere to raise his psychology .. A joke of a tenant this “ Child “ is 😂🤣😂🤣  

• Confused 1

il y a 5 minutes, Epikouros a dit :

Tu veux dire qu'ils ont déjà fait l'amour ?... Je pensais que Lacrim n'avait encore marqué avec aucune des filles de la BCL... Sauf sa propre petite amie invitée, dont je ne sais pas si elle est toujours là...

Mais oui et plusieurs fois, durant le premier séjour d'Harley et puis dans cet appart, il est déjà passé pour tirer sa crampe 

• Thanks 1