Harley, Fiora (2023) #3

Noldus

15 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

So I'm wondering what the story is with the suitcase Ulyana brought with her to Harley's place

Well over 14 hours later after I got home from work, I finally found out who the case was for,  but what actually caught my attention when I took another look at the replay of Ulyana bringing the case into the apartment, was actually her beautiful eyes staring into the camera, because for me I'm a lot different of what attracts me to her, because the majority I see prefers seeing her having sex with some guy, but I am the total opposite of that, because when she's having sex with some guy it's not really for us, but actually she's doing it for the benefit of this fortunate amazingly lucky person, that's why I prefer whenever I see certain moments like this when she's stares at the camera, or spontaneously looks at the camera when she's bating, well anyway I hope I made a little sense, so I hope everybody's doing fine and I really hope she's doing fine,  and I wish her all the luck in the world, no matter how many setbacks she may come across