M#1 Angie (2023) #2

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, zone51 said:

not her fault but is the technician did a test with people when he fixed the cameras...? the cameras position in bathroom and kitchen are very bad too

well to play devils advocate a little and as an IT guy myself, I would not think for the door to be open during a bating session, I would think it would be closed lol.

• Upvote 1

i think its a quick makeshift apartment by RLC. I think Limpy did the tech work here.

Well this bate is a hint that she needs two guys at once. Unfortunately, she has none. Even her chemistry with Samantha is completely dead. Despite this bottle trick, dont feel like renewing my subscription at the end of the month.

23 minutes ago, tomtom98989898 said:

well to play devils advocate a little and as an IT guy myself, I would not think for the door to be open during a bating session, I would think it would be closed lol.

in the summer period most of the windows or door are open

just needed to sit someone on the couch and open the door for see the result and fixe the camera after

the cameras position in this apartment is the reason for why i stopped watching this place,the bathroom is a catastroph

The bedroom is no better. The angles of the cameras on the bed are not good.
And when she gets dressed, you can't see anything, there's no fourth camera.
The living room also needs a fourth camera, from the right.

The beautiful moments are lost.

Angie is beautiful.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Angie going again! 3rd time today.

Samantha should take note!

Samantha coming back was a misfire!!! Hope Angie finds another dude to replace that joker though, she needs a proper cock so she won't have to use that wine bottle 😆 

29 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

but a lotta fake screaming. Her acting is worse than Leora. But, still full marks for the visuals and for realizing that the apartment was dead. 

Samantha role seems suspicious here. The way she has been spending so much of time outside, in a new city, right from day 1, shows she is here for a purpose. 

37 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

26 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Samantha coming back was a misfire!!! Hope Angie finds another dude to replace that joker though, she needs a proper cock so she won't have to use that wine bottle 😆 

She needs someone with stamina.
and for several rounds.

43 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Much longer and more vocal. 

Whatever got into her today, I hope it continues. Watching her double stuff herself with the bottle and her toy, makes me think she can handle more than two fingers.

Also hope her fella didnt take that buttplug with him when he left...

4 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Whatever got into her today, I hope it continues. Watching her double stuff herself with the bottle and her toy, makes me think she can handle more than two fingers.

Also hope her fella didnt take that buttplug with him when he left...

Yep...thumbs up to that...😁

• Thanks 1