M#1 Angie (2023) #2

Pete1960

13 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

She definitely has a problem.

yes all this masturbation in a short time like this is a sign of a big anxiety and stress for  me, my point of view

she cried few days ago she is not very well these days she is perturbate

19 minutes ago, zone51 said:

yes all this masturbation in a short time like this is a sign of a big anxiety and stress for  me, my point of view

she cried few days ago she is not very well these days she is perturbate

Perhaps her period is due. Now asleep with the bottle still in.

So, many of use have been complaining about RLC camera placement for years. I agree that this apartment is one of the worse examples amongst many. I used to believe it was incompetence or perhaps unintentional. Now my opinion has changed. The best example that it's not unintentional is to look at two identical kitchens: Alberto and Martina vx Karol and Koss. They know how... they just don't care.

Perhaps RLC expected Angie to be doing lots of cooking and dishwashing. About two thirds of the view of her kitchen camera encompass the stove and the sink. I could go on but I start to get pissed the more I think about it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Perhaps her period is due. Now asleep with the bottle still in.

It was just some forward planning for when she woke up!

Which she is now. And guess what shes doing......?

When she goes out for the next bottle of wine, she really should pick up something nice and big phallic shaped to fuck herself with!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

It was just some forward planning for when she woke up!

Which she is now. And guess what shes doing......?

When she goes out for the next bottle of wine, she really should pick up something nice and big phallic shaped to fuck herself with!

False Alarm, she appears to have fallen asleep again!

Kamila used to use a bottle back in the days of the Russian apartments. We never got to see it above the covers Some say it was a beer bottle but I thought it looked more like a lotion bottle that she always kept next to her bed. The camera quality back then did not allow a positive identification. At lease Angie has only used the tapered end so far.  Some of Kamila's bottles were not tapered.

• Haha 1