M#1 Angie (2023) #2

Unbelievable Angie , I can’t remember a more horny person than her in the modern RLC era other than Ginger ..

This is a remarkable 24-36-48 hours period that she provides … A man is needed desperately in this apartment , Sasha ( from above or below apartment 😂 ) could calm her down … But .. 

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It's not very normal to masturbate so much in less than 24 hours.

Ask Leora 😂🤣😂🤣 … She has “ the love of her life “ inside and next to her but she prefers to fuck dildos .. And Leora first fucks her dildo and then “ the love of her life “ because he can’t satisfy her . At least Angie masturbates because she’s clearly lonely . 

• Like 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Ask Leora 😂🤣😂🤣 … She has “ the love of her life “ inside and next to her but she prefers to fuck dildos .. And Leora first fucks her dildo and then “ the love of her life “ because he can’t satisfy her . At least Angie masturbates because she’s clearly lonely . 

What a bullshit, come on. I don't even want to answer this because of how ridiculous it is. I can understand if someone masturbates more than twice in the same day but Angie has been alternating between sleeping and masturbating since last night. It's not ok.

Angie’s biggest accomplishment currently is that she has made a whole forum wondering what’s going on when the real answer is that SHE DOESN’T GIVE A SHIT for the cameras and the people watching , she does it SIMPLY FOR HERSELF AND HER NEEDS ( no matter how these needs came on surface ) .

She masturbated at the balcony for her own pleasure without any direct cameras exposure , she is doing without lights on , another proof that it isn’t for viewing reasons . Well done 😇

25 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I'm sorry but i don't buy the story that she is too horny. She practically never got out of bed once since yesterday, not even to pee or eat or wash herself.

yes she is more sick than other things but you know the people see only the side they want to see...

I think Angie is starting to make some people uncomfortable because it exceeds their need for voyeurism. I think it is not different in some way to women who love a gang bang. The men who like to watch start to feel queasy after about the sixth or seventh guy gets done. Some women can fuck many men over a period of an entire weekend and go to work on time the following Monday morning without anyone questioning their mental stability.