M#1 Angie (2023) #2

Pete1960

There are moments that a woman wants only sex , no kisses , no feelings and no emotions .. and we men , we should get the signals .. This guy is for sure a CHAMP in comparison to the β€œ money β€œ ( I believe ) guy who couldn’t give Angie what she wanted , he can fuck her well but Angie today is drunk and just β€œ elsewhere β€œ … I am more than sure that if he overnights , in the morning it will be a PRETTY AWESOME FUCK and Angie will reward him .. At the moment , it is lots of crazy things , the guy wanted to have his feet licked , Angie seems like she doesn’t have an issue of rimming ( if she knows that she does it πŸ˜‚ ) , I think she also wishes for anal , it is for sure some really crazy things … Still , finally she gets the pleasure she has been β€œ ASKING β€œ since some days ..Β 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are moments that a woman wants only sex , no kisses , no feelings and no emotions .. and we men , we should get the signals .. This guy is for sure a CHAMP in comparison to the β€œ money β€œ ( I believe ) guy who couldn’t give Angie what she wanted , he can fuck her well but Angie today is drunk and just β€œ elsewhere β€œ … I am more than sure that if he overnights , in the morning it will be a PRETTY AWESOME FUCK and Angie will reward him .. At the moment , it is lots of crazy things , the guy wanted to have his feet licked , Angie seems like she doesn’t have an issue of rumming ( if she knows that she does it πŸ˜‚ ) , I think she also wishes for anal , it is for sure some really crazy things … Still , finally she gets the pleasure she has been β€œ ASKING β€œ since some days ..Β 

Taking it in the ass will only send shockwaves to her brain, then she'll start thinking of shitty ideas.

Β  Β Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Taking it in the ass will only send shockwaves to her brain, then she'll start thinking of shitty ideas.

Β  Β Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

The guy just tried πŸ˜‰ … but she’s too drunk and only needs dick in a hole at the moment … to be honest ,sober in some hours , if the guy is in the same condition like now , this will be an AWESOME FUCK to watch 😊

By the way , once again , it happens that we see a drunk woman fucking a guy and viceverca and things working in a way , while , if we try to do this , we are RIDICULOUS and a joke to provide πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ .. indeed , this world has been made for the women πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha 1