M#1 Angie (2023) #2

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

Angie out for almost 7 hrs after that crying call. She was not with Samantha who is already back. 👀

She will be fine , she was gone also for many hours the first days .. for sure she has some other friends already in Montenegro 😉 ( I believe they are in Podgorica by the way 😉

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She will be fine , she was gone also for many hours the first days .. for sure she has some other friends already in Montenegro 😉 ( I believe they are in Podgorica by the way 😉

no but i dont think she went with a bag. She just casually wore her sneakers and just took her purse. And it happened right after her crying session. She msged someone and then got a call and left. Maybe with Mr Limpy overnight somewhere. 

5 hours ago, Zinc said:

no but i dont think she went with a bag. She just casually wore her sneakers and just took her purse. And it happened right after her crying session. She msged someone and then got a call and left. Maybe with Mr Limpy overnight somewhere. 

Possible .. but only if he is indeed the “ Back -up plan “ if you understand what I mean 😉.. I think there are more people outside for the tenants that they know , but of course , the most possible scenario is the one you describe. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zinc said:

Did anyone else see what happened? Angie talking on phone with her bf and crying (6pm onwards)

The call started off as normal then suddenly it turned into something stressful. Apparently, the guy was forcing her to return and she was resisting. Probably even mentioning traveling to other european countries for work (it can be a story like all the stories she has told him before).

But during this time she started crying. It continued for 5 minutes. No fights but not a happy end to the call. 5-10 minutes after that she had a crying face in the living room, then got a call from someone in russian and then left the apartment.  

i think the Russian call was Samantha and they left to discuss the matter off camera. not sure.

maybe he found out that she is a two timing bitch 😂

she just lost her security blanket and I don't believe that other guy is financially stable if he is sleeping all day from doing drugs like her 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

she just lost her security blanket and I don't believe that other guy is financially stable if he is sleeping all day from doing drugs like her 😂

How do you know if he is doing drugs when you don’t have a subscription to watch ? When people sleep for nearly a day because the previous day they were the whole day awaken , how you come to the conclusion of drugs ? Angie is in a foreign country , if you were also let’s say , will you RISK ALL ( prison , custody , whatever for illegal actions )  taking drugs knowing that Montenegro is very strict in drugs use or trafficking ? Ahh well , this forum has excuses for everything I guess 😂🤣😂 because somehow , someway , the tenants have small chips / microcameras  and certain people know all details  that the tenants do .. 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

How do you know if he is doing drugs when you don’t have a subscription to watch ? When people sleep for nearly a day because the previous day they were the whole day awaken , how you come to the conclusion of drugs ? Angie is in a foreign country , if you were also let’s say , will you RISK ALL ( prison , custody , whatever for illegal actions )  taking drugs knowing that Montenegro is very strict in drugs use or trafficking ? Ahh well , this forum has excuses for everything I guess 😂🤣😂 because somehow , someway , the tenants have small chips / microcameras  and certain people know all details  that the tenants do .. 

but very difficult to explain what they were doing, being awake all night. Just sitting in the balcony all night. Not really talking or anything. then both going to the bathroom and doing weird stuff in between. You could see lighter light reflection on the wall. 

2 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

if he found out then the tone would be very different. but surely he seemed uncomfortable the way she was resisting to return.

Angie's attitude has also been a problem. She has hardly called him during her stay here. Its mostly him calling her. And on most occasions she was in bed about to sleep or pretending to sleep. And she doesnt seem to have much to talk to him. Its mostly her answering his questions in a boring way rather than being excited about talking to him. Guys who dont think with their penis, can easily notice such change in attitude. 

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

don't need a subscription to know the obvious but then again I have to realize I'm talking to you I swear boy you act like a damn bot 😂

plus there is a big ass age difference between me and you I'm around angie age and most of these millennials and gen z are heavy with drugs 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

5 hours ago, Zinc said:

but very difficult to explain what they were doing, being awake all night. Just sitting in the balcony all night. Not really talking or anything. then both going to the bathroom and doing weird stuff in between. You could see lighter light reflection on the wall. 

Do you have a timestamp?

3 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

don't need a subscription to know the obvious but then again I have to realize I'm talking to you I swear boy you act like a damn bot 😂

plus there is a big ass age difference between me and you I'm around angie age and most of these millennials and gen z are heavy with drugs 🤷‍♂️

Your opinion then against mine ,fair  enough .  You are younger but I think even Angie is older than you ( if you are born at the minimum of gen z , that is 1997 ) .. People that don’t watch , I simply can’t accept so easily their thoughts since they don’t have a PERSONAL visual evidence of what they post but they “ justify “ their posts according to what’s written in a forum . If you find this fair so as to judge what you DON’T / CAN’T see , then I can’t say anything more . 

• Haha 1