M#1 Angie (2023) #2

Pete1960

Just now, Zinc said:

i just hope this guy doesnt end up being a barrier between Angie and Samantha having fun. 

As long as she’s listed “ single “ , for me , nothing to worry . The fun times will come , except if she has got too serious .. but from her  presence so far on cameras ( the woman does it all without barriers ) , I think she remains wild and wants to enjoy her life . The first money on her account might define how far more she’s willing to go . I have no worries of how she will be , even with this guy , when he isn’t there , if she wants to have fun , she will do .

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nothing that I have seen from Samantha told me that she wants to have fun. Just 3 min showers.

Remember how Angie was her first week , sleeping and 3-4 times missing for short holidays or so .. everyone needs adjustment and adaptation to the new routine , environment and of course - the most important - new country and new people . 

Samantha can explode as easy as Angie and be even more wild . If she remains quiet , we need to wait and check , will be a surprise . We don’t know the personal life of Samantha and what has happened in her off cameras life all those years and this will define her on cameras presence i believe . 

so far what i see is that because of the guy, all the focus of Angie is to please the guy. Samantha acting as a third wheel in their relationship. But anything can happen suddenly and randomly like in their previous apartment.

Whoever wants to watch an insane “ performance “ of a woman towards a man , this place offers it freely 😆 … Whoever needs to see HOW women can play men and HOW men get seduced from the ass , tits and pussy , this is the place to watch.

Taking into account that Angie is “ engaged “ ( REALLY NOW ??? 🤔🤔 ) , I am still trying to think what this man in the apartment does , not his current place living , easily moving between the two Montenegro apartments and many times promoting with pride ( WELL DONE to him and much respect ) his origins , his country , Russia . 

Angie on a roll of benefiting the fastest possible with her return on cameras , the woman is on fire providing and showing a side of her that we haven’t seen in such exclusivity . Hungry for sex ( however totally dissatisfied with this guy ) , will and relaxation to show her sexy side many times ( today’s outfit is an example , the high heels last time and sexy dress during the weekend ) , in complete control of this guy and how she does things “ PLAYING “ a game - PERSONALLY AGAIN I LOVE HAVING HER BACK ON CAMERAS - and it is a matter of men to understand certain things ..

It looks more and more to me like an agreement of sorts but for as long as there’s this daily presence from her , completely satisfied tuning in this apartment and watching the development .. And waiting for Samantha’s role in all this quite soon …  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whoever wants to watch an insane “ performance “ of a woman towards a man , this place offers it freely 😆 … Whoever needs to see HOW women can play men and HOW men get seduced from the ass , tits and pussy , this is the place to watch.

Taking into account that Angie is “ engaged “ ( REALLY NOW ??? 🤔🤔 ) , I am still trying to think what this man in the apartment does , not his current place living , easily moving between the two Montenegro apartments and many times promoting with pride ( WELL DONE to him and much respect ) his origins , his country , Russia . 

Angie on a roll of benefiting the fastest possible with her return on cameras , the woman is on fire providing and showing a side of her that we haven’t seen in such exclusivity . Hungry for sex ( however totally dissatisfied with this guy ) , will and relaxation to show her sexy side many times ( today’s outfit is an example , the high heels last time and sexy dress during the weekend ) , in complete control of this guy and how she does things “ PLAYING “ a game - PERSONALLY AGAIN I LOVE HAVING HER BACK ON CAMERAS - and it is a matter of men to understand certain things ..

It looks more and more to me like an agreement of sorts but for as long as there’s this daily presence from her , completely satisfied tuning in this apartment and watching the development .. And waiting for Samantha’s role in all this quite soon …  

i think the guy is surely working for RLC - their logistics and IT guy for montenegro. That is why he has full control over the cameras and even went to pick up Samantha from the airport. Also, that is why he hides his laptop screen from us. Otherwise this guy is definitely not rich, hot or grt in bed. Don't see any reason for Angie to seduce him. She can easily get a super hot guy for a short term fun. 

In Barcelona, apparently it is easier for the girls to get random young guys who dont even mind the cameras.

This guy reminds me of that guy in the Russian apartment who used to regularly visit the girls throughout their time. He himself had a blonde girlfriend and avoided having any s3xual relation with any of these girls. He also seemed to be an RLC guy. Angie even tried to seduce him but he ignored her 🤣. Eventually Angie had lesbo session with Samantha.

Angie making faces and rolling her eyes while listening to her bf talk on phone 😆. Plus she is telling him that is busy in music, sports etc Dont know which sport is she referring to.  Also, said that after a long time she found russian friends here, then clarifies the gender as female friends. 

Now this is the 2nd consecutive time i have seen her getting bored by her bf. Last time she told him that she is about to sleep and was awake for the next 6 to 7 hrs.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Angie making faces and rolling her eyes while listening to her bf talk on phone 😆. Plus she is telling him that is busy in music, sports etc Dont know which sport is she referring to.  Also, said that after a long time she found russian friends here, then clarifies the gender as female friends. 

Now this is the 2nd consecutive time i have seen her getting bored by her bf. Last time she told him that she is about to sleep and was awake for the next 6 to 7 hrs.

Angie is “ playing “ 2 men in front of cameras … I would  call this a “ damn “ talent 😁 . The reason that she’s not hiding and making it obvious to anyone it is to her credit .. which makes me end my thoughts with the following conclusion .. 

THE RLC of the past had principles and standard rules , the most important was NOTHING TO BE HIDDEN and people behave in front of cameras like the cameras don’t exist . Yes , it is difficult but look at Angie , representing the old golden RLC let’s say , she’s not hiding to reveal talks she makes in English when she could easily go at the balcony and say whatever she wishes to the person at the other side  of the line . Similarly , she does the same with this guy , I believe the majority can feel that this is a “ fake story “ and for  whatever reasons this happens , it will be revealed either sooner or later . The important is that Angie is presenting REAL LIFE as examples of what’s currently going on to millions of people’ lives daily in the world and we are witnessing one . Big respect to Angie. 

• Haha 1