B4 - General Topic 2023 #47 (September)

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

Yes. Only solution is a go fund me villa.

Nip slip 5 $

blowjob 10 $

fake sex 20 $

real sex 1000 $

there is the problem also many girls now knows they will be recorded and the videos have many chances to be on the web

this is a big problem  in a project like RLC and I think we reached a important point in this voyeur concept

RLC need change something in my opinion 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, zone51 said:

there is the problem also many girls now knows they will be recorded and the videos have many chances to be on the web

this is a big problem  in a project like RLC and I think we reached a important point in this voyeur concept

absolutely true, all events are online within an hour and they have a huge database dating back to the early days of RLC.

I'm not going to mention the link here because they hurt the project and there is a payment option for something they steal themselves.

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

absolutely true, all events are online within an hour and they have a huge database dating back to the early days of RLC.

I'm not going to mention the link here because they hurt the project and there is a payment option for something they steal themselves.

I know the site(s) you are talking about , that could explain the difficulties for why now RLC having issue for find girls,

it was not really the case before but since a year or two we can see that, this is why I think it's time for RLC to change something maybe in their method of recruitment or with their rules because they go in the wall at that rhythm

56 minutes ago, moules said:

I think he will be back.  The difference between last time and this time, is that last time he brought beer.

He may also be going to work.

And for a brief moment, she was topless this time.

The sky is the limit for this comeback kid (as is time).

2 hours ago, zone51 said:

Better tell that to Ari who was on RLC recently and has moved yesterday to VHTV.  4 girls two guys and fucking crazy.  No shyness, no BS and doesn't give a fuck.  So why the difference?  Ari did a threesome on RLC with psycho and Ashley...AND THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH IT.

It's RLC, they hire armatures who they don't screen or advise re expectations.  They are relying too much on girls making friends and going further.  The issue is that they all have controlling boy friends on the outside...or some are around way too much and pretty much form another couple within a singles apartment.  B1 is a disaster at the moment.  Megan has a boy friend, and sure he was there for a bit, but he has been gone for weeks now and Megan (a former star of RLC) has shut down.  The situation is the same in B2 for similar reasons.  RLC has also added predatory guys into the mix, that nobody seems to like.