B4 - General Topic 2023 #47 (September)

16 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

rachel must be shattered after her 12 hour journey from B1 today

I'm curious why anyone would follow Rachel. She did nothing before this weekend. Then she got fingerbanged with her panties on and still had the boy block all three cams. Sad.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

I'm curious why anyone would follow Rachel. She did nothing before this weekend. Then she got fingerbanged with her panties on and still had the boy block all three cams. Sad.

She wears a cross, which usually makes a person boring.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nelly and Bogdan’s days continue like the King and the Queen , they have a private room with a private bathroom , they have a shared pool on a luxury villa , dream life .. at the same time , people come and people go , good tenants prefer to spend evenings and whole days ( in STILL summer ) in Barcelona downtown to other apartments , even to colleagues of theirs  that they don’t have any particular relationship ( Rachel decided for example to stay in B1 for the weekend , just recently Ashley was spending her time in B2 .. ) , therefore , 2 luxury villas where there should be parties ,  booze , BBQs , endless weekends of fun and craziness with guests or people that the tenants know or have met during their time in Barcelona and they are just abandoned like NOONE want to be and have this luxury … EXCEPT … guess who ? EXACTLY , The King and Queen … But I know , I am prejudiced against them , when it is only simple presentation of the facts … 

Ahh , almost forgot , the main problem of the villas was Dylan , Samson , Thor , Anthony and so on .. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

FACT !   I have yet to see anything you post be a "fact".    😁

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Wait...can you help me understand exactly what "horror" the Russian girls have been through?  How exactly are they considered refugees and why anyone should give a fuck

I made a mistake by putting Russian girls in that category.....but you should have some humanity towards the Ukrainian girls. I'm not trying to be confrontational with anybody. But yes we should care about human beings. If all you care about tits and Ass? There are other girls in the world, that might want to be part of this RLC Experiment?

I don't know about you but i will take Kristy back gladly, i know she is not approachable right now since she is in another country and many people didn't like her last stay but for me she is super active and have one of the best bodies to ever grace this site.

So yeah lets bring Kristy back!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't know about you but i will take Kristy back gladly, i know she is not approachable right now since she is in another country and many people didn't like her last stay but for me she is super active and have one of the best bodies to ever grace this site.

So yeah lets bring Kristy back!

Doubt it, days ago she was in Barca visiting her friend so she must be living nearby