B2 - General Topic 2023 #16 (September)

Noldus

Nice to have a couple of Ulyana bates to catch up on. Both time looking stunning in some sexy attire. Looked good with those braids and then seeing her with her buttplug with some ass jiggling. Very nice to watch.

That clit sucker/vibe must be a hell of a toy. Always her go to for an orgasm!

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Nice to have a couple of Ulyana bates to catch up on. Both time looking stunning in some sexy attire. Looked good with those braids and then seeing her with her buttplug with some ass jiggling. Very nice to watch.

That clit sucker/vibe must be a hell of a toy. Always her go to for an orgasm!

Ulyana needs a guy sooner or later so as to forget the previous ( strange ? ) guy and have her sexual needs satisfied in this double bed that can offer lots of comfort and pleasure .  Unfortunately or fortunately ( it depends the viewer ) Esmi and Nadia aren’t into shows or whatever experiments like we used to have under the rare coexistence with the fantastic Quartet , Fiora , Mimi , Ulyana and Olivia that all LOVED what they were having in Barcelona and B2 was the center of attention back then .. 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ulyana needs a guy sooner or later so as to forget the previous ( strange ? ) guy and have her sexual needs satisfied in this double bed that can offer lots of comfort and pleasure .  Unfortunately or fortunately ( it depends the viewer ) Esmi and Nadia aren’t into shows or whatever experiments like we used to have under the rare coexistence with the fantastic Quartet , Fiora , Mimi , Ulyana and Olivia that all LOVED what they were having in Barcelona and B2 was the center of attention back then .. 

Nadia did some shows with Fiora and Milena. Fiora even used her tongue on Nadia's pussy. If Esmi participate will do only a massage, body painting at best. 

Too bad for me I'm on my way to work and it could be some possible girl on girl fun, and it will be a big humongous relief from all this epidemic of hairy man asses I'm seeing around RLC these days, so hopefully when I get home from work there is a big surprise in the replay section

16 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Too bad for me I'm on my way to work and it could be some possible girl on girl fun, and it will be a big humongous relief from all this epidemic of hairy man asses I'm seeing around RLC these days, so hopefully when I get home from work there is a big surprise in the replay section

You should watch Barbie and Ken then. Ken is well shave, he doesn't have one singe hair on his body. 😆

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nadia did some shows with Fiora and Milena. Fiora even used her tongue on Nadia's pussy. If Esmi participate will do only a massage, body painting at best. 

I think Nadia did whatever she did because Milena has / had a kind of incredible “ dominance “ on her , for Nadia - as we see the incidents back then - Milena was her IDOL and GODESS . I forgot that Nadia did all their shows because she hasn’t shown thjs personality and of course you are right . Fiora now in B2 again but as you see , it isn’t the same for Nadia ( ok she’s not there ) with Ulyana like it was with Milena , despite as was recently mentioned , all 3 girls get along pretty nice , all have their privacy and they all share .. it is just  hardly ever that all 3 share , mostly it is duos , Nadia with Ulyana or Nadia with Esmi and so on respectively . We will see how this coexistence goes . I do have high expectations from B2 as the winter will be falling upon Barcelona . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Nadia did whatever she did because Milena has / had a kind of incredible “ dominance “ on her , for Nadia - as we see the incidents back then - Milena was her IDOL and GODESS . I forgot that Nadia did all their shows because she hasn’t shown thjs personality and of course you are right . Fiora now in B2 again but as you see , it isn’t the same for Nadia ( ok she’s not there ) with Ulyana like it was with Milena , despite as was recently mentioned , all 3 girls get along pretty nice , all have their privacy and they all share .. it is just  hardly ever that all 3 share , mostly it is duos , Nadia with Ulyana or Nadia with Esmi and so on respectively . We will see how this coexistence goes . I do have high expectations from B2 as the winter will be falling upon Barcelona . 

As you said every girl have their own private moments. Esmi was at home for 90% of the days last week and both Uly and Nadi had their business to take care. Their shared some movie nights even with Zabava recently. I guess it's hard for all three to be at the same time in the apartment. 🤣

Just now, thinga69 said:

As you said every girl have their own private moments. Esmi was at home for 90% of the days last week and both Uly and Nadi had their business to take care. Their shared some movie nights even with Zabava recently. I guess it's hard for all three to be at the same time in the apartment. 🤣

It gets colder slowly and the daylight less .. we will see how they will manage , as  you maybe remember , the rooms need heating and they can’t be going around nude like in the summer , if they are all in the LR , they will need the portable heating things for that. Let’s hope that they won’t be each isolating in their rooms .. 

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You should watch Barbie and Ken then. Ken is well shave, he doesn't have one singe hair on his body. 😆

Thanks but I think I'll pass on that, but in reality I don't know if that their asses are hairy or not, I'm just guessing they are, based on all the thumbnails of them I'm seeing

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It gets colder slowly and the daylight less .. we will see how they will manage , as  you maybe remember , the rooms need heating and they can’t be going around nude like in the summer , if they are all in the LR , they will need the portable heating things for that. Let’s hope that they won’t be each isolating in their rooms .. 

The AC is working, isn't those have also a heater function? I remember that B2 have heating problems and AC (cold) problems. even in B4 they have this problem. Radi took two heaters while she was in B4.