B2 - General Topic 2023 #16 (September)

Noldus

4 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

The problem is Zaba on her own is pretty boring 

Let’s say - as was very rightfully said - that at the moment ( and from what we saw during her last weeks of her stay ) a Zabava in front of RLC cameras will attract much more attention than Esmi . Esmi looks very much thoughtful , i would say that she’s trying to escape things that happened to her , RLC return for her looks like she wanted to do something different - of course with money earned in a satisfactory way for her - but she’s not presenting - at the moment - her sexual part that we got to admire her when she was on cameras the last time . She might not showing much but she wanted to show the sexy side of her , she would much teasing , this stay so far she’s very conservative and deep in thoughts. Her isolation many times with the headset says it all , like she wants to be with herself , her music / podcasts … 

I have never doubted Esmi  and will always be a TOP fan but at the moment , with Barcelona apartments ( better say the flagships , the villas ) SUFFERING epically from content ( poor Sara trying to work for everyone and Rachel when she is in the mood .. ) , the least that we need to see is a conservative approach .. At least Nadia when she decides , she can top the cameras easily , Esmi needs to “ dedicate “  herself more in the RLC  opportunity , both lives  of these two sisters was managed to remain in good terms because of the chance that RLC gave them , I think they ( she , Esmi ) should be grateful how much their life has been stabilized in Barcelona and RLC has helped them both REALLY REALLY much .

Zabava’s return with the “ lift off “ sexuality and total cameras freedom we saw during the last part of her stay with the guy that she introduced on cameras ( COME ON , she did an anal session easily without hesitation , actually satisfying his sexual needs .. ) it is a guarantee for really great viewership . Let’s see .  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s say - as was very rightfully said - that at the moment ( and from what we saw during her last weeks of her stay ) a Zabava in front of RLC cameras will attract much more attention than Esmi . Esmi looks very much thoughtful , i would say that she’s trying to escape things that happened to her , RLC return for her looks like she wanted to do something different - of course with moment earned in a satisfactory way for her - but she’s not presenting - at the moment - her sexual part that we got to admire her when she was on cameras the last time . She might not showing much but she wanted to show the sexy side of her , she would much teasing , thus stay so far she’s very conservative and deep in thoughts. Her isolation many times with the headset says it all , like she wants to be with herself , her music / podcasts … 

I have never doubted Esmi  and will always be a TOP fan but at the moment , with Barcelona apartments ( better say the flagships , the villas ) SUFFERING epically from content ( poor Sara trying to work for everyone and Rachel when she is in the mood .. ) , the least that we need to see is a conservative approach .. At least Nadia when she decides , she can top the cameras easily , Esmi needs to “ dedicate “  herself more in the RLC  opportunity , both lives  of these two sisters was managed to remain in good terms because of the chance that RLc gave them , I think they ( she , Esmi ) should be grateful how much their life has been stabilized in Barcelona and RLC has helped them both REALLY REALLY much .

Zabava’s return with the “ lift off “ sexuality and total cameras freedom we saw during the last part of her stay with the guy that she introduced on cameras ( COME ON , she did an anal session easily without hesitation , actually satisfying his sexual needs .. ) it is a guarantee for really great viewership . Let’s see .  

Esmi is much more dedicated to her art than on her last stay. To me she grabbed this opportunity to establish her art and clients to in the near future live for herself. She uses the headset to not disturb others. Every time that she uses the others are sleeping.

To me Esmi is very sensual in her day to day life the only thing that she doesn't is self pleasure, although in her shower she almost does it. 😅

• Haha 1

I notice Zabava topcam with her shower visit, rightly so too. 

She looks even hotter now having lost a little weight, now in the Kitchen with her hair down, Whoop Whoop.

I didn't used to have much time to watch Esmi on her last visit as I had family issues keeping me busy but she does seem to be more comfortable with showing off her boobs and being naked than before, on Sunday night I think it was she sat in the LR with Nadia topless for over an hour.

I can't see Zabs coming back anytime soon as I guess she lives with the boyfriend now, who appears to be away at the moment going by the facetime sessions hence why we are seeing her. 

Would love to see her back though :blush:

• Like 1

The confidence and aura of Zabava is at another level . The way she moves , her absolute comfort with the cameras , she feels happy and proud of what she has achieved , it comes so naturally watching her . 

It is one of their occasions of how much a person has changed since we first saw her . The little shy , often sad and clueless girl ( of course we all know that her family was much affected by the war and obviously still is .. ) is no more . This is now another Zabava that she has strong beliefs in herself , it all looks great for her . She had difficult times reaching this point but she has always been a wonderful person and the universe has given her back . Well done Zabava and let’s hope that if she feels she wants to be back on cameras , that this happens very soon . We will be all benefited once again .😋😋

• Upvote 1