B5 General Topic 2023 #8 (September - December)

8 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

did Gabrielle pack all of there stuff, if so then maybe lubna and her guy will be moving into b5 because louis&Gabrielle are barley there 🤷‍♂️

I doubt we will see Lubna again on RLC after her trip on VHTV 

RLC  don't like to see their tenants on this site

4 hours ago, zone51 said:

I doubt we will see Lubna again on RLC after her trip on VHTV 

RLC  don't like to see their tenants on this site

It's not really true
RLC does not like their participants to become vhtv participants, it is only on this condition that RLC no longer takes them into their project
For the moment, whether it's Ari or Lubna, they are just guests in an apartment with cameras located at VHTV
As Dasha was able to do at the time when she was squatting at her friend Teya's house who was a VHTV participant, however we see her again at Masha and Sasha as a guest, then as a participant in the threesome that they had formed before leaving the project with Sasha, to finally find them a few years later in the apartment where they are currently, with the pleasant surprise of seeing Tasha (Teya on vhtv) become a temporary participant on RLC

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's not really true
RLC does not like their participants to become vhtv participants, it is only on this condition that RLC no longer takes them into their project
For the moment, whether it's Ari or Lubna, they are just guests in an apartment with cameras located at VHTV
As Dasha was able to do at the time when she was squatting at her friend Teya's house who was a VHTV participant, however we see her again at Masha and Sasha as a guest, then as a participant in the threesome that they had formed before leaving the project with Sasha, to finally find them a few years later in the apartment where they are currently, with the pleasant surprise of seeing Taya (Teya on vhtv) become a temporary participant on RLC

I guess her name is Tasha. Or is another one?

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess her name is Tasha. Or is another one?

oops 🙃🤣

I feel like I want to see Taya again, Olivia's best friend and good friend of Ulyana and Fiora 😁

Edited by moos54
  • Like 1