B5 General Topic 2023 #8 (September - December)

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

L&G packed and left... with a nice pile of dog shit on the floor of the bedroom.  Classy, those two.  Couldn't give two of those dog shits if they ever come back.

I think they'll be back for the dog and the last suitcase 😉 

• Haha 1

The departure of Wednesday and Wayne was the beginning of the end for B5 , it was finalized when Tereza and Timur departed as well , B5 will never be the same again . 

This is now a too small place for a local couple and the way of life that the western world people live life , it isn’t anymore a place for showong just sex like they were bringing the Eastern European / Russian speaking couples .. the locals want to have friends in the place , they want to have a different way of living and feel this place really as their home but it can’t be as it is too small .. So , my suggestion for this place to get interesting again ( Cleopatra is great and likes Isaac too much when he doesn’t really care .. ) would be to let ONLY Cleopatra ( sorry I can’t tell her Jadith .. ) and Isaac as tenants and have their current room ( since they will be moving in the main bedroom I guess ) as a guest room . They can then invite their friends , have parties and gatherings and it will be just the two of them and not others . This will help easily as they can have others stay  over when they are at work so as the apartment diners look empty , the “ circle of people “ of Isaac ( and Bruno ) are very generous and not shy at all on cameras and we might see lots of adult content as well . This is my suggestion , any other couple being invited as to occupy the empty room , i am sorry but with the current “ only Spanish speaking “ or better say “ no Russian / Ukrainian tenants “ status , a cosharing apartment will be a MAJOR DISASTER ( we saw glances while the Italians also stayed .. ) .