B5 General Topic 2023 #8 (September - December)

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Why do people keep coming here and trying to justify this shit. 

The idea of RLC is that we pay for a view of this apartment. So if someone does not want to be seen naked on the camera, then they should just go shower somewhere else. This is really not difficult to understand. 

No real loss. If you compare the current couples with their direct predecessors, I can't help but see a big step backwards. Currently I have zero interest in this apartment and that is quite strange, because at times of Holly, Tereza or Wendsday this place was one of the most interesting on RLC. 

Very well said , it is strange that they bring local couples who have already a social circle and this doesn’t seem to work . Maybe the mentality of Western European people is what makes it difficult to work . For Eastern Europe people , no matter what , the quality of life in a wonderful city like Barcelona , the money , the experiences , might be blowing their minds .. but for people like Italians , Spanish , there are better things to do out there rather than being exposed for the amount of money they are promised to get . 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Why do people keep coming here and trying to justify this shit. 

The idea of RLC is that we pay for a view of this apartment. So if someone does not want to be seen naked on the camera, then they should just go shower somewhere else. This is really not difficult to understand. 

No real loss. If you compare the current couples with their direct predecessors, I can't help but see a big step backwards. Currently I have zero interest in this apartment and that is quite strange, because at times of Holly, Tereza or Wendsday this place was one of the most interesting on RLC. 

I said 'I think' it could be the reason...not that it 'is' the reason, you gobshite. Another thick prick that doesn't understand plain fucking English.  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I said 'I think' it could be the reason...not that it 'is' the reason, you gobshite. Another thick prick that doesn't understand plain fucking English.  

First of all, I did not claim that you said this.

Second, English is really not my native language. No need to be insulting here. 

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

First of all, I did not claim that you said this.

Second, English is really not my native language. No need to be insulting here. 

Well it seemed like you were aiming your response at me, that's why I said what I said. Apologies if you were insulted. 

On 10/1/2023 at 3:30 PM, TfiDeano said:

So next time perhaps explain the reason why instead of just saying they a blocked it 'again'. This time there was a reason which should have been posted also. Just sayin. 

The explanation makes no sense. If there they should follow the rules. Low class Spanish raiding the pantry. Good riddance.

• Haha 1