B4 - General Topic 2023 #49 (September)

LiaLia practically jumped on his dick in the shower.  I think this is who she was with or meeting when she was away on a vacation that was being extended and extended.

I have a sneaky feeling that he may be a Russian emigre, who has fled Putin, and was waiting for a visa.  And that is where LiaLia was, waiting for him to get the visa.  I have to look on replay to see whether he Sara and he have met before.

it seems to me that he didn't come next to the pool... Lialia stopped... shower... and now in the garage: him naked, she in panties... now back out on the deckchairs that are on the patio offcam of the swimming pool (you can glimpse them from cam 1.5)

By the way he's not Russian, they're speaking in English.

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Do we really have to believe that this guy fell from the sky? Strange that after practically an entire month spent on holiday Lialia decides, STRANGELY, that she now needs RLC.

It is really to early to be saying this, but I am beginning to think that LiaLia and this guy were a couple before LiaLia arrived in B-4, and she then disappeared on vacation again and again.

Edit: -----  If they are speaking English, he is not Russian.

As of August 1, about 100,000 IT workers have fled Russia.  Maybe he will have a job in Barcelona working for RLC in a tech capacity.

https://share.america.gov/russias-top-talent-fleeing-to-other-countries/