B4 - General Topic 2023 #49 (September)

1 hour ago, moules said:

I have been to Russia numerous times. Ukraine also, numerous times  On a person-to-person level, and my interactions were with professional people for the most part, the I concluded that the people who were most like them are the Americans.

Well I guess you think I should be offended by your comment then?  

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That injection he's given is likely a Sildenafil Injection.

Sildenafil injection is supplied as a clear, colorless, sterile, ready to use solution in a single-dose vial containing 10 mg/12.5 mL of sildenafil. Each mL of solution contains 1.124 mg sildenafil citrate USP equivalent to 0.8 mg sildenafil, 50.5 mg dextrose and water for injection.

This means he'll get an instant erection whereas is you took the pill version he'd have to wait 30 to 45 minutes to get the same objective.

Cautionary note on using Sildenafil injection below. 

Other Medical Problems

The presence of other medical problems may affect the use of this medicine. Make sure you tell your doctor if you have any other medical problems, especially:

• Abnormal penis, including a curved penis or birth defects of the penis—Chance of problems occurring may be increased and this medicine should be used with caution in these patients.

This lends more credence to a plan that had Wolf fucking all three, and getting topcam for the month.

55 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well I guess you think I should be offended by your comment then?  

You said you had been to Russia, and I assumed your characterization of Russians was based on those you interacted with on your visit.

Some of the Russians I met on my visits spoke English, for those who did not, there was usually an interpreter.  My Russian language skill is really quite limited.  But there were many, many, many hours of conversation.

23 minutes ago, moules said:

Rachel a un travail de coiffeuse. Elle garde apparemment ses ciseaux et autres outils à la villa, plutôt que de les laisser dans un salon.

ok,mais tu ne prend pas des souliers haut talons, belle robe et valise pour aller faire de la coiffure

6 minutes ago, pajero said:

ok,mais tu ne prend pas des souliers haut talons, belle robe et valise pour aller faire de la coiffure

She said to her BF last night that she had a video to record. If that's true I have no clue. What I know is that hookers doesn't go out to work at 7 am, usually that's the hour that they are arriving at home.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Elle a dit à son copain hier soir qu'elle avait une vidéo à enregistrer. Si c'est vrai, je n'en ai aucune idée. Ce que je sais, c'est que les prostituées ne sortent pas travailler à 7 heures du matin, c'est généralement l'heure à laquelle elles arrivent à la maison.

de toute manière elle ne reviendra pas avant mercredi soir ou jeudi dans la journée?????

15 minutes ago, pajero said:

de toute manière elle ne reviendra pas avant mercredi soir ou jeudi dans la journée?????

Ça ne veut rien dire, la dernière fois elle était partie avec un sac à dos le matin et elle était de retour le soir même 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

You said you had been to Russia, and I assumed your characterization of Russians was based on those you interacted with on your visit.

Some of the Russians I met on my visits spoke English, for those who did not, there was usually an interpreter.  My Russian language skill is really quite limited.  But there were many, many, many hours of conversation.

I have been to Russia...from the drunk/high customs official who could not keep his head up...and his superior who wanted a bribe in order to let me into the country...to people who pushed me out of the way to get to the front of lines...the list goes on and on.  As for interaction and language...Russians are here where I live...LOTS of them chucking their garbage out of their car windows, cutting people off and being an overall rude pain in the ass.  I know tons of Ukranians,  not the same at all.