Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

1 hour ago, 1962Starfire said:

One thing I find curious......why did Alberto bring the girls to his and Martina's apartment probably knowing Martina would be there? Why not go to the girls' place, unless, of course, they still live with parents, or in a dorm, or have 3 roommates. Maybe Alberto was just thinking with his "other head" and some alcohol at the time......lol.
Then there is the sad possibility that Martina doesn't care any longer what he does. She is just his roommate now.

Valoracions!

5 minutes ago, tle said:

I think she's been trying for a long time to find Alberto a sex partner... I think she tried with Candela and then she's had her friend come and stay with Alberto while she was out of town a couple times.... Either she just wants him to be happy or she's trying to alleviate some of the guilt she might have for her extracurricular activities...

Her only guilt should be Nelly . The rest , nothing that isn’t happening , break ups occur , just be sincere and let the other know . The feelings and emotions ARE FOR SURE there , there will always be . 

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Don't try to get out of that one dude lol. 

He has been sexually neglected by martina for quite some time now, the (attempted) foursome on new years was an attempt to revive things in the bedroom,unfortunately things went downhill from there... and to be honest, the sexual neglect started when martina and nelly had their fling.✌

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Yeah, I've read the theories that he did it to last longer with the other girl, but REALLY?  She doesn't want to ever have sex with him again and suddenly decides to let him fuck her to "improve" his stamina with another girl?  This is so damn odd.

You're killing me Moose.  They are "fuck buddies", friends with benefits.  I believe this more now than ever.  It is hard to comprehend two people having sex "for fun" without any moral obligations ... just the desire to give each other an orgasm ... but it does happen.  We all wish we had someone like that in our lives (at least in fantasy).  

I really was joking when I suggested Martina's idea was to let him fuck her so he improves his staying power.  Who knows why she needed his cock then.  But that's what "fuck buddies" are about.  The sex is really meaningless in a way.  You have a good buddy you like to share a cocktail with.  These two share a cock and pussy.  That's it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

You're killing me Moose.  They are "fuck buddies", friends with benefits.  I believe this more now than ever.  It is hard to comprehend two people having sex "for fun" without any moral obligations ... just the desire to give each other an orgasm ... but it does happen.  We all wish we had someone like that in our lives (at least in fantasy).  

I really was joking when I suggested Martina's idea was to let him fuck her so he improves his staying power.  Who knows why she needed his cock then.  But that's what "fuck buddies" are about.  The sex is really meaningless in a way.  You have a good buddy you like to share a cocktail with.  These two share a cock and pussy.  That's it.

Nothing more has been said about the potential collapse of Alberto's house-purchase plans, if indeed he really did have the financial resources to buy a house of his own after previously being in serious debt.

Perhaps, realising this, Martina has suggested Alberto stay on in the apartment if he can find a suitable partner to move in with him, eventually; someone who can accept the cameras and being gradually 'brought up to speed' for the benefit of RLC subscribers and Albert himself, until he sorts his finances out.

Then again, Martina may have no serious plans to move out either, despite the assumption that she wants to move on (or out) with her GF.

As usual there's nothing but conjecture on our part, but with these two still sharing a bed and appearing to be content with the status quo, for all its quirks and unexpected twists and turns,  I think as viewers we should just enjoy the lifestyle these two are leading and appreciate what we see and not try too hard to moralise or apply our own values on their way of life

We should expect the unexpected and enjoy it all at face value!

• Upvote 7