Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

Alberto might be the best thing for her in this stage in her life. I'm calling it a fling (that may last a few weeks).

Speculating and making assumptions based on observation, she's inexperienced, has very low self esteem, and lacks affection in her life.   And then there is Alberto, about 10+ years older, at the end (or towards the end) of being exclusive w/ Martina, being presented with opportunity.

His job in this fling is, in part, to teach her how to be assertive sexually (which he has yet done).  Her job is...well, I'm not sure.  She's filling a need for Alberto while he is satisfying her need of affection.

Although I haven't been a Premium member for 15 months until a couple weeks ago.  I'd say that the two of the most passionate sex romps I've seen has involved Martina (Nelly) and now Alberto with this little tart.

M & A in my mind have been in an open relationship for quite some time.  Watching this action with Alberto, I never got the sense that they once were concerned that Martina was going to bust them.  There wasn't a care in the world with them.  Just raw animal emotion.

Martina's adventures with Nelly were no secret to Alberto or Bogdan.  Boggy was the one that couldn't handle his gal being with another person.

By the way, I thought it was funny that Maxfactor never said a peep during the whole episode.  But I'm sure his eyes were glued to it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1