Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

Hace 32 minutos, ddhm dijo:

No veo nada en cámaras entonces no creo nada, perdón 😁 .. que ella tiene a otra y la semana pasada SE VA A SUS BRAZOS y le dice que LA FOLLE UNA VEZ MÁS cuando ELLA SABÍA que en la noche Alberto Estaré teniendo invitados/visitas, lo siento, pero después de tantos meses compartiendo vida con otra persona (realmente ahora, con solo 2 noches como máximo por semana fuera del apartamento), no veo NINGÚN VÍNCULO EMOCIONAL, veo una situación triste y decepcionante. / individuo reflexivo, preocupado (esa es mi interpretación) de lo que le depara el futuro.. Por otro lado, veo a una persona (Alberto) que después de algunos meses y tratando de superar la ruptura (la mayoría aquí decía que esto La pareja no estaba tan feliz como antes hasta que aparece un buen amigo emnv y HABLA LA VERDAD y termina con los rumores), ahora está listo, como podemos ver, para el siguiente paso en su vida, sonriente, confiado (ya que encontró a alguien que realmente parece disfrutar de su compañía (claro que es nueva y tarde o temprano esta emoción actual no estará al mismo nivel pero juzgamos lo que vemos) y sobre todo, Alberto está feliz y nada indica que tenga dudas o sentimientos. culpable de cualquier cosa y de nadie. Lamento decirlo, pero a mi modo de ver, Martina parece realmente insegura de lo que va a pasar (supongo que la seguridad de la parte financiera de RLC está abandonando su vida) y esto se refleja en el comportamiento de sus cámaras.

It is rather Alberto who needs money and Martina is tired of lending it and has said enough is enough...🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, omedo said:

It is rather Alberto who needs money and Martina is tired of lending it and has said enough is enough...🤷‍♂️

Of course it has been this ongoing story with the money and it has been explained through the years what has really happened . But I think Alberto really tried ( the last year , I agree , very late ) to change things , since he started working , a different person .  But how ironic , when he started doing what he should since a long time and not lay down like Vencel and playing with his computer games / PlayStation , when he realized that he needs to do something with his life , it as exactly that period that he lost Martina once and for all . 

We can’t forget how much Martina has saved his ass all those years with the money but it is also unfair to say that the last year he didn’t try to change . His actions prove that he WOKE UP , he just did it late .. But Martina also , she was also allowing herself to have full benefits of her RLC life , in the end , IT IS REALLY RIGHT that they decide to abandon this life ..  But , will they they or are we going to have a Linda / Tibor Part 2 ? 😏

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Of course it has been this ongoing story with the money and it has been explained through the years what has really happened . But I think Alberto really tried ( the last year , I agree , very late ) to change things , since he started working , a different person .  But how ironic , when he started doing what he should since a long time and not lay down like Vencel and playing with his computer games / PlayStation , when he realized that he needs to do something with his life , it as exactly that period that he lost Martina once and for all . 

We can’t forget how much Martina has saved his ass all those years with the money but it is also unfair to say that the last year he didn’t try to change . His actions prove that he WOKE UP , he just did it late .. But Martina also , she was also allowing herself to have full benefits of her RLC life , in the end , IT IS REALLY RIGHT that they decide to abandon this life ..  But , will they they or are we going to have a Linda / Tibor Part 2 ? 😏

Are they earnig less money than other tenants? Specifically, is it Martina that gets the RLC money and Alberto gets none of it, so she has to help him out? I don't understand this comment, surely all the tenants are being paid enouhg to sit around on their arses (as most do ) all day. How come you are implying that this arrangment is different for M&A. They must split the RLC money down the middle, no?

I agree that it was good to see him break out of the RLC slump and get off his ass, but I'm confused as to why you think he was broke before and lived off Martina.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, ddhm said:

IT IS REALLY RIGHT that they decide to abandon this life ..  But , will they they or are we going to have a Linda / Tibor Part 2 ? 😏

I hope they both quit. They are nice people and I dont wish them any harm but the longer they stay in then the more they will fuck up thier lives later on. All these longterm tenants are going to have pretty massive gaps in their CVs when RLC finally ends!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Maturin said:

I agree that it was good to see him break out of the RLC slump and get off his ass, but I'm confused as to why you think he was broke before and lived off Martina

The talk here has been that Martina loaned him some money to start a business that failed... Where she got the money I'm not sure... It might have been her share of the RLC earnings...