Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Glad whenever I AM PROVED WRONG from the tenant themselves .. Alberto moves on away from Martina emotionally witn very  fast pace as soon as he found this girl ..

You are such a romantic my friend.  When you first said you hoped he would keep the bedroom a sacred place I was skeptical.  I would have been sad if he did.  What that would have told me is he is not over Martina.  It appears that Juliet has been the “rebound girlfriend”.  Kudos to Alberto.

I do wonder why he never fucked Martina with such vigor.  My speculation on this is that she did not want it.  She did not want Alberto to get too attached.  She probably was aware that he was into her and she was not.  They are just fuck buddies.  She might have rejected his post-orgasm tenderness?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

But I think Alberto really tried ( the last year , I agree , very late ) to change things , since he started working , a different person .  But how ironic , when he started doing what he should since a long time and not lay down like Vencel and playing with his computer games / PlayStation , when he realized that he needs to do something with his life , it as exactly that period that he lost Martina once and for all . 

I don’t think Martina ever loved him and him doing all this to “win her love” was not going to work.  But the story ends well because Alberto is on to a better life for him for having done all this work to change his life.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

You are such a romantic my friend.  When you first said you hoped he would keep the bedroom a sacred place I was skeptical.  I would have been sad if he did.  What that would have told me is he is not over Martina.  It appears that Juliet has been the “rebound girlfriend”.  Kudos to Alberto.

I do wonder why he never fucked Martina with such vigor.  My speculation on this is that she did not want it.  She did not want Alberto to get too attached.  She probably was aware that he was into her and she was not.  They are just fuck buddies.  She might have rejected his post-orgasm tenderness?

Watching their videos from past years, M&A appeared to have a very active and passionate love life. It is my belief that the passion went out of it for Alberto after Martina's lesbian activities and the walls started to go up for both of them. I also am a romantic and would like to believe that they still have deep emotional feelings for each other but finally and sadly realize it can never be like it was. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I'd be furious if I was Martina, just for that reason. I don't want some dumb broad I don't know having sex in my bed. F that!  She could be propped up for Albert's dong, rubbing her ass and his smelly balls smeared all over my pillow. I think he's gonna hear about that!

54 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

Watching their videos from past years, M&A appeared to have a very active and passionate love life. It is my belief that the passion went out of it for Alberto after Martina's lesbian activities and the walls started to go up for both of them. I also am a romantic and would like to believe that they still have deep emotional feelings for each other but finally and sadly realize it can never be like it was. 

I agree. I think they love each other in some way. She seemed happy for him at first. And she's looked miserable ever since. Wait she finds out he f'd this chick in her bed!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I agree. I think they love each other in some way. She seemed happy for him at first. And she's looked miserable ever since. Wait she finds out he f'd this chick in her bed!

He at least washed the bed sheets and covers... LOL

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'd be furious if I was Martina, just for that reason. I don't want some dumb broad I don't know having sex in my bed. F that!  She could be propped up for Albert's dong, rubbing her ass and his smelly balls smeared all over my pillow. I think he's gonna hear about that!

😂I can understand you, but she has done the same together with Nelly.  By the way nothing which a washing machine can't handle.

• Haha 1