Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

3 hours ago, tle said:

The talk here has been that Martina loaned him some money to start a business that failed... Where she got the money I'm not sure... It might have been her share of the RLC earnings...

aha, that clears it up for me, thanks.

16 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

What a difference betwern the two women....don't ask me which one I would prefer to watch....😁

Well the other one still stays undressed in the dark...

2 minutes ago, tle said:

Well the other one still stays undressed in the dark...

Good argument, but I'm not cat which can see good in the dark...😂  and the other one not only in the dark...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 1962Starfire said:

Watching their videos from past years, M&A appeared to have a very active and passionate love life

wouldn't say passionate more of a wham bam thank you mam in the majority of times he really wasnt that interested in passion he had a date with his phone

Now, it is a real FWB after so many years: Martina fuck her girlfriends and Alberto fuck his girlfriends

And when the 2 girlfriends on either side are not available then Martina fuck Alberto or Alberto fuck Martina...

What a fucking story !!!!

I like it !!!

P.S. Luckily we have Taco, who knows everything, understands everything and knows what's going to happen next... 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'd be furious if I was Martina, just for that reason. I don't want some dumb broad I don't know having sex in my bed. F that!  She could be propped up for Albert's dong, rubbing her ass and his smelly balls smeared all over my pillow. I think he's gonna hear about that!

but technically its not her bed anymore, more like a half way house 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

wouldn't say passionate more of a wham bam thank you mam in the majority of times he really wasnt that interested in passion he had a date with his phone

Most of the world seems to have a date with their phone these days. Having grown up with one rotary phone in the house for the whole family, the obsessive use of cell phones by people today seems severely problematic to me......but just my useless opinion.😉 😉😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

La plupart des gens dans le monde semblent avoir un rendez-vous avec leur téléphone ces jours-ci. Ayant grandi avec un seul téléphone à cadran à la maison pour toute la famille, l'utilisation obsessionnelle des téléphones portables par les gens d'aujourd'hui me semble gravement problématique... mais ce n'est que mon opinion inutile. 😉  😉 😉

Tout à fait d'accord avec vous, on est entrain de voir apparaitre une génération de crétins digitale.....

• Thanks 1