Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

I'm disappointed that Martina did not take the Big Guy to her bed again. What better time than now to join the small club of women who have fucked another guy on camera while living with a "partner". When they slept together before, he only put an arm over her. She slept with another guy in the guest room but some said it does not count as they believe that guy to be gay. Martina will always need several people to meet her sexual needs. 

If Martina's girlfriend is married as reported, that suggests that she is not the primary when it comes to the allocation of time. During those days when her girlfriend is not available to her and she needs to be fucked, she has usually turned to bating, and then to Alberto. She bated earlier but that never really quenches her fire. And now that Alberto is "preoccupied" the Big Guy will always be there for her to get off.

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

The Big Guy is probably pushing 3 Bills plus.  Martina collected some stuff and they headed out.

Poor Taco is completely confused.

Interesting to see Martina seeing "Juliet" asleep with her hand in Alberto's lap

Just looked back and saw this. More power to them being cool.

What is the big dude to Martina? Not a date??

I don't think there is any real emotional connection between Alberto and the young girl. I think she is having the sexual time of her life and its fun to watch. The bar has been raised for the next guy she sleeps with though. 🤣

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Just looked back and saw this. More power to them being cool.

What is the big dude to Martina? Not a date??

I don't think there is any real emotional connection between Alberto and the young girl. I think she is having the sexual time of her life and its fun to watch. The bar has been raised for the next guy she sleeps with though. 🤣

Curious to know what 'probably pushing 3 bills plus' means, exactly?

It's not an expression I'm familiar with. Is it some kind of American slang? Or a topical comment of some kind?

I'm always coming across and learning new terms on here, maybe due to my advanced age and not keeping up to date with new vocabulary, but it's always fun to learn!

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Curious to know what 'probably pushing 3 bills plus' means, exactly?

It's not an expression I'm familiar with. Is it some kind of American slang? Or a topical comment of some kind?

I'm always coming across and learning new terms on here, maybe due to my advanced age and not keeping up to date with new vocabulary, but it's always fun to learn!

Its just a way of saying he weighs 300 lbs.

• Thanks 1

Mi dispiace vedere una coppia storica come loro finire in uno squallore di questo genere . Per me sono entrambi allo sbando più totale .  Spero che prendano la loro strada separata prima possibile e venga chiuso questo appartamento . Per me non è un bello spettacolo vedere tutto questo pensando a quanto ci hanno permesso di  coindividere della loro vita per tanto  tempo in Rlc  . Sono molto dispiaciuto ma è solo una mia opinione 

• Like 2