Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

6 hours ago, roger0987 said:

Is Linda pregnant or how else do we explain her belly? Sge does too much exercise for it to get that protruding on its own.

30 mins on the trampoline does not offset laying around for the 23 and half hours a day 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Sex (or something like that) this morning in the living room started around 9:30. 

T was very annoying while L was lying topless on the couch. he joined in and of course buried his face in L's udders. kneading and rubbing , he went lower and lower to then work the insides of the thighs. after half an hour he got the hang of it and threw L onto her back. Hardly any sound came out of L which of course could have been given the full 4 minutes it took. Am almost 100% sure (and amazed) that L did not cum during this marathon session. Squirt between the tits, wipe off and done...another week(s) of waiting for T

Yelling What About Me GIF by Australian Survivor 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, upyourass said:

Sex (or something like that) this morning in the living room started around 9:30. 

T was very annoying while L was lying topless on the couch. he joined in and of course buried his face in L's udders. kneading and rubbing , he went lower and lower to then work the insides of the thighs. after half an hour he got the hang of it and threw L onto her back. Hardly any sound came out of L which of course could have been given the full 4 minutes it took. Am almost 100% sure (and amazed) that L did not cum during this marathon session. Squirt between the tits, wipe off and done...another week(s) of waiting for T

Yelling What About Me GIF by Australian Survivor 😉

Not 4 minutes, he pulled out and came on her titties in 2 minutes 25 seconds

• Haha 3

I think that it is time that Linda worked the cams nice and sexy for her salivating fans. Her fans would give her more attention in one day than Tibor would give her in one month. I ALWAYS say "if women got it, flaunt it". Linda, do a little extra in front of the cams for a few days and monitor the increased views and comments and maybe you will be the top cam of RLC. Won't hurt to try - 😈. Give your fans a major treat soon and watch the comments explode. It is about being appreciated (which Tibor does a poor job of it) but your RLC fans/viewers will definitely shower you with appreciation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

She have started to shower at morning and at evening, sure I mostly do the same.

But why do the morning shower and then do the morning exercise rather than exercize 1st then shower?

I am just buffeld with this routine.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Brimby said:

She have started to shower at morning and at evening, sure I mostly do the same.

But why do the morning shower and then do the morning exercise rather than exercize 1st then shower?

I am just buffeld with this routine.

Ever seen her workout? after 2 minutes she starts yawning which costs her more sweat drops the the entire workout. No need to shower after that! 😅

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, upyourass said:

14:00 topless ironing in the living room. She had to be careful not to iron her beautiful hanging udders, because she barely can not see what's she is doing under those puppies....

GIF by Demic

She looked great.  Some one should let them know that distilled water prevents the iron from getting nasty when using it to steam.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1