Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

Still days behind but everything I have seen has only confirmed my suspicions. Maybe it is all staged but I do not believe that. I believe that Linda knows she saved the apartment. I can see it in her face. She smiles when Tibor walks into the room as if to say "haha, I am holding this shit together"

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

She smiles when Tibor walks into the room as if to say "haha, I am holding this shit together"

Well, she better get her shit together. She is doing just enough to keep viewers but if she doesn't kick it up a notch or two she will lose patience with her repetitive routine. I have to say that Leora's repetitive masturbation routine and sexy teases still draws in the crowd. Tibor is somewhat acting like Paul. So my suggestion would be for Linda to copy what and how Leora does it "for the cams". Linda knows that she has a following so if she went around the apartment in sexy revealing clothing more often and even when she sits on the couch it would be a good start. If she occasionally masturbates directly for the cams I am sure the viewers would keep a close eye. The naked bent over ass to the cam showing her butthole would be an epic moment. She has the body and if Tibor doesn't have the time for it she should happily offer her sweet charms to her fans. She should do a one time "trial by fire" which is do a major exposure/masturbation showing and then read this forum for responses to her cam show. I would have no problem if Linda imitated Leora's cam activities. Linda needs to up her game to keep the viewers and draw in more fans/subscribers. I think RLC wants that to happen and hopefully Linda will be significantly compensated. Just like Leora, Linda is also eye candy. You are not going to get any more sex improvement with Linda & Tibor or any sex improvement with Leora & Paul so it is Linda and Leora on their own showing and proving their worth.

LINDA and LEORA ARE THE STARS OF THE SHOW.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

i like you. But dissing a woman's husband is not good.

Well i don't know these people personally,i'm just making an assessment.....Tibor is focused on his social media presence than his own Wife!! That's a recipe for disaster,Linda's drop in self esteem could've been from Tibor not showing her any interest...a woman can only take so much!

• Like 1