Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora took 10+ years at a very slow pace to get where she is today. Linda should do more in a faster time to remain viable to RLC and her hungry fans.

You aren't wrong bro. Neither Leora nor Linda is young. However, they are in a position to kick ass. Leora figured it out early on.

• Upvote 1

Just now, dougiestyle4u said:

Don't think Paul has EVER masturbated or knows how. Just curious, has anyone seen Tibor masturbate (accidentally or out of the corner of your eye or from your horny eyes - 😊)???

LOL. That brings up a good point. There are women here and likely some men, that I am sure would love to see T-boner do something like that. I don't want to look at it, but i am willing to bet ashleyxyz would be all about it. 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Neither Leora nor Linda is young. However, they are in a position to kick ass.

They both have nice sweet curvy asses for an ass lover that I am. I would dive in lickety-split. The butthole is so deeeeeeeeeeeeelicious - mmmmmmmmm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

They both have nice sweet curvy asses for an ass lover that I am. I would dive in lickety-split. The butthole is so deeeeeeeeeeeeelicious - mmmmmmmmm.

Right? Like when does any guy on RLC eat ass like it needs to be eaten?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Personal note to Linda. I will eat your ass for hours. I don't care if you shit in my face. OK that is disgusting butyou dudes know what I mean. LOL

Took the words or shit right out of my mouth. Nothing wrong with getting shitfaced by a beautiful women - 🤣.

• Haha 1