Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

I looked at the replay from different angles.  If this isn't a Halloween prank, I think she sees...dead people.

Seriously though, I think she had some sort of vision, as if either seeing someone dying (who is still alive), or a bad dream that somehow crossed over into her reality. She is sad/crying for 10 minutes, I'm favoring she had some kind of premonition that spooked her.

Tibor was explaining her today as soon as she woke up and went to the guest room what more or less happened last night .. that was really  weird man .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tibor was explaining her today as soon as she woke up and went to the guest room what more or less happened last night .. that was really  weird man .. 

Calm your jets guys. A few weeks back she was complaining about flying insects and they had a little tiff about it. The one day she woke up and there was something flying around the window in the bedroom. She was trying to smack it with something (I wish it was a huge dildo) and I think she killed it. But she's been freaking out about pests in the apartment and T-bone ain't doin' shit about it. He appeared to laugh it off when they argued about it. And she tried to laugh it off too but you could tell she was still pissed.

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Calm your jets guys. A few weeks back she was complaining about flying insects and they had a little tiff about it. The one day she woke up and there was something flying around the window in the bedroom. She was trying to smack it with something (I wish it was a huge dildo) and I think she killed it. But she's been freaking out about pests in the apartment and T-bone ain't doin' shit about it. He appeared to laugh it off when they argued about it. And she tried to laugh it off too but you could tell she was still pissed.

He only cares about himself,as evident by this bj 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

11 hours ago, cupid30 said:

He only cares about himself,as evident by this bj 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

In Tibor's defense, if she would take the initiative, they would have a better sex life.  She has been the equivalent to Paul's Leora.  Chicks' need to make their guys feel good about themselves (massage the ego a little) the same way women want to be treated with respect from their guys.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Howard said:

In Tibor's defense, if she would take the initiative, they would have a better sex life.  She has been the equivalent to Paul's Leora.  Chicks' need to make their guys feel good about themselves (massage the ego a little) the same way women want to be treated with respect from their guys.

I completely agree with you Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Howard said:

5 hours ago, cupid30 said:

I completely agree with you Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

IMHO before they met I am sure Tibor was fawned over by many women. And the only workout he ever knew was in a gym. He probably didn't ever have to work for pussy because it worked for him. He just drilled them silly with his stamina. Hence, he probably never had to learn how to eat pussy, or learn how to basically satisfy a woman. I have NEVER seen him touch her in the spot we all know she wants to be touched in, and I bet when he actually does eat pussy, he has no fucking clue what to do.. If he did he would have corrected her lack of libido in a few sex sessions. When you are hungry for pussy you take care of business. But he married it now so he is depending on her to satisfy him like women he used to date. I don't dislike him for that, but that and a bunch of other things is part of the problem. He is so terrible about romance it is ridiculous. And she responds by being unresponsive. That bj she gave him was a counter-offer. It was a gift because he is finally seeing that she needs him to change a bit. But he needs to change dramatically if he wants good sex again. He needs to man up to being a real husband. If he does that, he can fondle those titties all he wants.

29 minutes ago, jugghead said:

IMHO before they met I am sure Tibor was fawned over by many women. And the only workout he ever knew was in a gym. He probably didn't ever have to work for pussy because it worked for him. He just drilled them silly with his stamina. Hence, he probably never had to learn how to eat pussy, or learn how to basically satisfy a woman. I have NEVER seen him touch her in the spot we all know she wants to be touched in, and I bet when he actually does eat pussy, he has no fucking clue what to do.. If he did he would have corrected her lack of libido in a few sex sessions. When you are hungry for pussy you take care of business. But he married it now so he is depending on her to satisfy him like women he used to date. I don't dislike him for that, but that and a bunch of other things is part of the problem. He is so terrible about romance it is ridiculous. And she responds by being unresponsive. That bj she gave him was a counter-offer. It was a gift because he is finally seeing that she needs him to change a bit. But he needs to change dramatically if he wants good sex again. He needs to man up to being a real husband. If he does that, he can fondle those titties all he wants.

This is a really good theory,was in a similar situation in the past where I was the only one initiating sex and it's really frustrating....I honestly think there's no coming back from that,what we see now is what it will be

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Let me add that IMO most men (and women) under 30 don't know squat about romance.  I say that as boys/girls are increasingly becoming sexually active in middle school.  13 yr old boys/girls introduced themselves to sex as being an act (and w/ violent undertones). 20 years later, what they interrupt as being romantic (not to mention courting a girl) is much different then when I was dating in the 1980s.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Howard said:

Let me add that IMO most men (and women) under 30 don't know squat about romance.  I say that as boys/girls are increasingly becoming sexually active in middle school.  13 yr old boys/girls introduced themselves to sex as being an act (and w/ violent undertones). 20 years later, what they interrupt as being romantic (not to mention courting a girl) is much different then when I was dating in the 1980s.

Wow! Poopdeck Pappy saying something that makes sense! I am on the verge of being impressed.