Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

2 hours ago, upyourass said:

She really did let him ??? bet she was disgusted after right 😂

ew GIF by Poo~Pourri

I don't think either one of them knew it. He must have started cumming before he pulled out because you could see some of his cum still on her pussy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I don't think either one of them knew it. He must have started cumming before he pulled out because you could see some of his cum still on her pussy.

Actually I ment the fact that he was "really in there" 🤣

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

So she woke up, wore that thong, worked out with it on, then did not even take a shower and / or change it. And she dressed and left??? Dear God.

I'd do anything short of gay stuff for a whiff of that thong right now 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Elcondor said:

So she woke up, wore that thong, worked out with it on, then did not even take a shower and / or change it. And she dressed and left??? Dear God.

I tend to agree that not showering after a workout is kind of nasty, and that trampoline looks like a bit of a good workout. But if you notice, she really doesn't drip with sweat like a workout I would do (fell off that wagon a few years ago). I will reiterate this. Under that bit of thickness in her thighs lies muscles that probably could squeeze the life out of you in a scissors lock. I vote for it is not as bad as we would think.

No matter what we think or say, Linda and T-bone are here to stay. And god bless them. Two people on here we can't say are not one third our age. And one person we can say has such a prodigious rack omg. I can't believe I witnessed the change over time. Linda can think what she wants but I think she has become a woman before our eyes.

• Upvote 2