Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

With Linda doing chores while totally naked gives subscribers and fans the golden opportunity to observe and cherish the complete beautiful shapely package. The legs, the ass, the boobs and her overall look is to die for - DEEEEEEEEEEELICIOUS. She has it so it is nice when she flaunts it and to see her naked from all angles/positions. Go ahead Linda, work the cams because your fans are drooling at the mouth. What a solid body!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I remember the few times when Leora would sit naked on the kitchen table and even masturbate where she was only inches from the cams. I even saw Leora and Malia taking turns massaging each others naked body on the kitchen table. Talk about optimum viewing. Now Linda if you are reading this then maybe give this a try but sit totally naked on top of the kitchen bar counter. If you did this I am 100% sure that your views would skyrocket and you would be top cam. Still waiting for you to plop or place your naked big boobs on the bar countertop. They must be quite heavy carrying them around during the day so perhaps give them a needed rest on the kitchen bar counter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I remember the few times when Leora would sit naked on the kitchen table and even masturbate where she was only inches from the cams. I even saw Leora and Malia taking turns massaging each others naked body on the kitchen table. Talk about optimum viewing. Now Linda if you are reading this then maybe give this a try but sit totally naked on top of the kitchen bar counter. If you did this I am 100% sure that your views would skyrocket and you would be top cam. Still waiting for you to plop or place your naked big boobs on the bar countertop. They must be quite heavy carrying them around during the day so perhaps give them a needed rest on the kitchen bar counter.

Not gonna happen, Linda is (fortunately) no Leora. Be happy with the naked chores progress by Linda so far, but I think this is where she draws the line.

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

9 hours ago, upyourass said:

Not gonna happen, Linda is (fortunately) no Leora. Be happy with the naked chores progress by Linda so far, but I think this is where she draws the line.

And that answer, my friend, is the exact answer I was given when I asked for naked jumping jacks.

Not gonna happen.

And lo and behold she did it. It took about three months but she did it. Doug's request seems like a legitimate one. It's not asking for her to bate  or ride a dildo like Leora  (if we get there I'll be offline for a week capturing every angle which is only for me so don't wig out RLC or Linda), (then another week for "personal" reasons) it's just acting silly and that's about it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, jugghead said:

LOL, still capping naked Linda.

This is why I subscribed. I suppose it is my fetish but this. To see a beautiful woman do real life things.

Today you could have capped a sleeping Linda 🤣