Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Tibor not showing her any interest...a woman can only take so much!

Wrong, Linda is the one who subtly creates a distance. He prefers to have sex every day, but she knows how to kill it because she just doesn't feel like it. We like to see a horny woman and that is what she gives us, not because she wants to.

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Well, she better get her shit together. She is doing just enough to keep viewers but if she doesn't kick it up a notch or two she will lose patience with her repetitive routine. I have to say that Leora's repetitive masturbation routine and sexy teases still draws in the crowd. Tibor is somewhat acting like Paul. So my suggestion would be for Linda to copy what and how Leora does it "for the cams". Linda knows that she has a following so if she went around the apartment in sexy revealing clothing more often and even when she sits on the couch it would be a good start. If she occasionally masturbates directly for the cams I am sure the viewers would keep a close eye. The naked bent over ass to the cam showing her butthole would be an epic moment. She has the body and if Tibor doesn't have the time for it she should happily offer her sweet charms to her fans. She should do a one time "trial by fire" which is do a major exposure/masturbation showing and then read this forum for responses to her cam show. I would have no problem if Linda imitated Leora's cam activities. Linda needs to up her game to keep the viewers and draw in more fans/subscribers. I think RLC wants that to happen and hopefully Linda will be significantly compensated. Just like Leora, Linda is also eye candy. You are not going to get any more sex improvement with Linda & Tibor or any sex improvement with Leora & Paul so it is Linda and Leora on their own showing and proving their worth.

LINDA and LEORA ARE THE STARS OF THE SHOW.

OMG, please don't like leora, I was done with her when I first saw her in Russia and after her tenth bate in 2 days. Never followed after that again and apart from that I don't find Leora that attractive at all. that Linda is allowed to masturbate more is obvious, but the occasional sneaky bate she used to do is more than enough for me at least. Spreading her legs on the sofa and giving us a little peek, letting her nipples just peek over a t-shirt, that's Linda and much, much more erotic than leora's feigned and lavish bate sessions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Wrong, Linda is the one who subtly creates a distance. He prefers to have sex every day, but she knows how to kill it because she just doesn't feel like it. We like to see a horny woman and that is what she gives us, not because she wants to.

What woman you know is okay with a guy not making sure she's satisfied sexually?? Tibors gets his rocks off and she's left with "blue balls".... I've only seen her have an orgasm once! Tibor is a selfish prick,Linda's life revolves around Tibor and his breakdancing,"rapping",making tik toks,photography or whatever new hobby he gets into!

19 minutes ago, upyourass said:

OMG, please don't like leora, I was done with her when I first saw her in Russia and after her tenth bate in 2 days. Never followed after that again and apart from that I don't find Leora that attractive at all. that Linda is allowed to masturbate more is obvious, but the occasional sneaky bate she used to do is more than enough for me at least. Spreading her legs on the sofa and giving us a little peek, letting her nipples just peek over a t-shirt, that's Linda and much, much more erotic than leora's feigned and lavish bate sessions.

I don't think Linda has a blouse that can contain her magnificent knockers 🤣....the edge she has on Leora is that she's not predictable,so we're always waiting on a surprise,which sadly,may never come...

I am sure we would all love to see Linda bate like Leora but I am not one to push so hard on that issue.

I may be wrong, but my instincts tell me that L and T were given their walking papers, with RLC telling them that Linda's fans want her and Tibor to act more like Leora and Paul. I mean, just look at the other couples there. L and T are two of last of the old couples. The newer ones are having compelling stories. Venera and Lion are blowing the old Kitty and Smith time out of the water because they are more compelling to watch. That is unfortunate because I remember when Kitty and Smtih came back the second time and the very first thing Kitty did was do a close up BJ for Smith. Now, I love Kitty, but as we all know that first day became downgraded to the point where Kitty and Smith only had sex when they got drunk. That's fine, but if you are in the project RLC wants you to perform. I would suggest that Linda and Tibor had to make a tough decision. I also suggest that Tibor was ready to leave the project and Linda was beside herself. I think she wanted a normal life but Tibor probably told her they can't live in an apartment like they have on his income alone, the result being that Linda could not believe she actually had to do something for her fans to stay in the apartment. Once we started to applaud her efforts to stay viable in the project, RLC told them they could stay. Linda was never told she needed to masturbate on cam specifically, so she thinks it is okay to just be topless because she started to act more like Leora sans the masturbation.

I for one, am happy to see Linda just prancing around topless, but I'm realistic. I know others want more. That's ok. I want to see more too. But I believe we need to be patient and allow Linda to be comfortable enough to take her time. She knows we love her body. She thinks it's silly just like she thinks Tibor's obsession with her tits is silly. More likely is she thinks the whole situation is ridiculous. You can see it in her interaction with Tibor. She is laughing and he looks like a sheep. That is what I am seeing. We told RLC we want Linda naked 24/7 and RLC said ok. L and T said wtf and almost left until Linda realized she could actually handle the role as the beautiful and sexy alternative to the often times ridiculous Barca apartments.

I say we enjoy Linda one day at a time and let her do things at her pace. This is a new position for her. She is ruling the direction of her marriage right now. That's a huge responsibility for a lady that, until now, didn't realize her body and her composure would ever have anything to do with her and Tibor's happiness and perhaps even survival.

That is my take on it. I ask you all to rebut it or tell me something different.

Peace

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I am sure we would all love to see Linda bate like Leora but I am not one to push so hard on that issue.

I may be wrong, but my instincts tell me that L and T were given their walking papers, with RLC telling them that Linda's fans want her and Tibor to act more like Leora and Paul. I mean, just look at the other couples there. L and T are two of last of the old couples. The newer ones are having compelling stories. Venera and Lion are blowing the old Kitty and Smith time out of the water because they are more compelling to watch. That is unfortunate because I remember when Kitty and Smtih came back the second time and the very first thing Kitty did was do a close up BJ for Smith. Now, I love Kitty, but as we all know that first day became downgraded to the point where Kitty and Smith only had sex when they got drunk. That's fine, but if you are in the project RLC wants you to perform. I would suggest that Linda and Tibor had to make a tough decision. I also suggest that Tibor was ready to leave the project and Linda was beside herself. I think she wanted a normal life but Tibor probably told her they can't live in an apartment like they have on his income alone, the result being that Linda could not believe she actually had to do something for her fans to stay in the apartment. Once we started to applaud her efforts to stay viable in the project, RLC told them they could stay. Linda was never told she needed to masturbate on cam specifically, so she thinks it is okay to just be topless because she started to act more like Leora sans the masturbation.

I for one, am happy to see Linda just prancing around topless, but I'm realistic. I know others want more. That's ok. I want to see more too. But I believe we need to be patient and allow Linda to be comfortable enough to take her time. She knows we love her body. She thinks it's silly just like she thinks Tibor's obsession with her tits is silly. More likely is she thinks the whole situation is ridiculous. You can see it in her interaction with Tibor. She is laughing and he looks like a sheep. That is what I am seeing. We told RLC we want Linda naked 24/7 and RLC said ok. L and T said wtf and almost left until Linda realized she could actually handle the role as the beautiful and sexy alternative to the often times ridiculous Barca apartments.

I say we enjoy Linda one day at a time and let her do things at her pace. This is a new position for her. She is ruling the direction of her marriage right now. That's a huge responsibility for a lady that, until now, didn't realize her body and her composure would ever have anything to do with her and Tibor's happiness and perhaps even survival.

That is my take on it. I ask you all to rebut it or tell me something different.

Peace

It would be great to see Linda explore her sexuality a little more,T boz surely isn't gonna help her,so yea,get a dildo or some anal beads,the only time i saw her orgasm was an anal session while she played with her clit

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, upyourass said:

You mean like your T-bone, T-virus, etc etc ? 😝

This job comes with a certain level of dis on the guy and while I admit he doesn't eat pussy nearly enough I know what it's like to be married so I understand. The problem I have with T-shirt (lol) is that he doesn't work hard enough for that pussy. He wants to grab her titties, and I would too, but it is very obvious that he is not doing his job as a husband. He needs to satisfy Linda as a friend and lover and he doesn't know how. If i were Tibor and I had a body like him, I would probably fail at marriage too because he has led a life as a hot dude that expects women to perform on his behalf. That is why he is confused. But Linda owns that responsibility.

Basically, I am saying what we all are saying but I know what happens when you push people too hard. You push them out the door.

• Like 3

All I know is i see Linda stepping up. 8 months ago it appeared they were leaving the project. Today they seem more viable and it is clear to me that Linda is beginning to understand her power. I believe that except for Linda's acceptance of her role, they would be gone.

I would also suggest that RLC couldn't find a lady with as awesome a rack as Linda so they decided to abort the idea of making them leave. I am quite sure RLC is not as dumb as we know they are LOL.

• Like 1