B4 - General Topic 2023 #50 (September / October)

Why don't they move here the girls who have been in downtown apartments for a long time by now? I remember they used to do this often. Move Shantal, Megan and Nadia and replace them with new girls, will not be hard to find them since the offer of apartments in that location is more attractive.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ulfolk said:

Why don't they move here the girls who have been in downtown apartments for a long time by now? I remember they used to do this often. Move Shantal, Megan and Nadia and replace them with new girls, will not be hard to find them since the offer of apartments in that location is more attractive.

Maybe none of them want to move there. I believe that RLC is having problems to fill the beds because they are prioritizing new girls. RLC needs new blood. 

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe none of them want to move there. I believe that RLC is having problems to fill the beds because they are prioritizing new girls. RLC needs new blood. 

I believe that most girls before didn't wanted it either but it would be up for them to do it or leave because that was always RLC's decision. They seem to have no problem finding girls to fill the beds in the downtown apartments so if these girls chose to leave it wouldn't make any difference. If they’re looking for new girls that’s one more reason to do it

In any case it is embarrassing that they find replacements for all the apartments except for B4... what should be the flagship apartment of the project has been practically empty for many weeks now except for a couple of not even very crowded parties. I believe this is no longer acceptable for those who pay for a subscription

• Upvote 3