B4 - General Topic 2023 #50 (September / October)

30 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Have you just joined RLC...she is one of many who get paid for 'things'...and what exactly is your point with these RP's.  

I'm fully aware of what the girls are like I'm not stupid but she is a manipulative whore.

The replays are of them arguing and him wanted her to give him back his passport and phone which she refused to do, she them demanded money from him, payment for her company.

This appears to be a long term relationship between them, she later said that she could visit him in Berlin next month, her month away was reported to be in Germany so it would suggest that she was with him then. 

I suspect he is planning his escape from her but he is a bit of a wimp so who knows.

Hopefully she will get kicked out. 

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

I'm fully aware of what the girls are like I'm not stupid but she is a manipulative whore.

The replays are of them arguing and him wanted her to give him back his passport and phone which she refused to do, she them demanded money from him, payment for her company.

This appears to be a long term relationship between them, she later said that she could visit him in Berlin next month, her month away was reported to be in Germany so it would suggest that she was with him then. 

I suspect he is planning his escape from her but he is a bit of a wimp so who knows.

Fair enough...she was AWOL because she apparently had problems with her tenant who is renting her apartment from her. She said this to Sara in her bedroom upon returning. She also said today she is leaving at the end of October. 

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

If this is a long term relationship, wtf is she holding his passport for?? Regardless of how pissed she is. That is heavy shit that mafia or Putin would do. If he was just a client, I highly doubt it, but that’s a great way to get a shit kicking…though that guy might not have it in him.

Makes you wonder what that chick is all about or if she has heavies as protection when she gets ripped off.

I want her to stay…another great story to unravel. 

I don't think it will happen--IMO Rachel is a big tease. Sara was lying on the floor, Rachel stood over her, When Sara acted like she was going to mouth her crotch----Rachel jumped back in a hurry. Notice when Sara acts like she is making a move--Rachel moves away.

Rachel needs more booze.

• Upvote 1