Elli, Vladellia (2023) #5

Noldus

10 minutes ago, Fogo said:

Só uma opinião, esses caras atrapalhando a privacidade das meninas enquanto Vencel estiver por lá jamais veremos novas ações nem mesmo da menina nova !

Tá chato já esses caras !

I think they got their marching orders.

• Like 1

Vencel back with his 2 buddies taking over the apartment.  Hell, might as well put his name back up and make Vladellia a guest.  Looks like she is only going to sleep and shower there anyway.

Personally, I dislike seeing fatso, lazy Vencel back in his gaming chair.

28 minutes ago, happyone said:

Vencel back with his 2 buddies taking over the apartment.  Hell, might as well put his name back up and make Vladellia a guest.  Looks like she is only going to sleep and shower there anyway.

I hope that they will leave soon.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, happyone said:

I already complained to RLC that either he or Elli is taking the piss out of both RLC and it's viewers because it was clear they split up and he took all his possessions and left but days later he is back with the same key letting himself into an apartment where two project members now reside after he was removed from the project. Now, I know we pay to watch the apartments as opposed to the tenants but this really is a piss take. Elli is either playing the two guys and isn't fully over Vencel or Vencel will end up moving back in and RLC will fuck over Vlad who just joined the project. I am less than fucking please with this tool coming back with all his luggage like he never fucking left. RLC needs to come down hard on people and ensure participating tenants do not give the keys or allow access to the apartment from outgoing project members whether they are single, friends, married or what. If ure out your fucking out.   

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Mi sono già lamentato con RLC del fatto che lui o Elli stanno prendendo in giro sia RLC che i suoi spettatori perché era chiaro che si erano separati e lui ha preso tutti i suoi averi e se n'è andato, ma giorni dopo è tornato con la stessa chiave entrando in un appartamento dove ora risiedono due membri del progetto dopo essere stato rimosso dal progetto. Ora, so che paghiamo per sorvegliare gli appartamenti invece che per gli inquilini, ma questa è davvero una presa per il culo. O Elli interpreta i due ragazzi e non ha completamente superato Vencel, oppure Vencel finirà per tornare indietro e RLC fregherà Vlad che si è appena unito al progetto. Sono meno che fottutamente per favore con questo strumento che torna con tutti i suoi bagagli come se non se ne fosse mai andato, cazzo. RLC deve essere duro con le persone e garantire che gli inquilini partecipanti non diano le chiavi o consentano l'accesso all'appartamento ai membri del progetto uscenti, siano essi single, amici, sposati o altro. Se sei fuori, sei fuori di testa.   

This is what I wrote three hours ago. "Forbid Vencel from returning to Elli's apartment. Now Elli shares the apartment with Vladellia but he comes and goes when he wants. This evening he entered with the house empty, with a stranger and a friend who did unwelcome things . Order Elli to collect any house keys. Did he enter the bedroom and take away two towels or two sheets, even some slippers, and we pay? None of us members want to see Vencel anymore, he has left the project and that she stays out. Also have the bouquet of roses moved to Megan and Octavia's table. In Sara and Rachel's villa the beds are always empty and Rachel stays out for up to two days. Turn up the volume on the cameras. Reposition the cameras because some they are useless. Do your job well. Thank you"

• Upvote 3

It's true that Vencel left the project but it's also true that being a guest he can only be kicked out by Elli and Vladellia. It doesn't write anywhere that anyone who has been on RLC cannot re-enter in the apartment as a guest.

How many former tenants have we seen returning to their apartments or other RLC apartments as guests?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2