Elli, Vladellia (2023) #5

Noldus

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Non hai ragione. RLC sta solo assecondando un idiota che non sa come non guardare ciò che non vuole, quindi nessuno può guardarlo.

If violence is beautiful to watch, something isn't working in the two of you. Good night

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, poncherello said:

If violence is beautiful to watch, something isn't working in the two of you. Good night

We are all paying adults here for this service. Who the fuck elected you to  report to  RLC things you don't like. You're an inconsiderate scumbag, plain and simple

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You aren't right. RLC is just pandering to an idiot that doesn't know how to not watch what he doesn't want to so no one can watch too.

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

I'm sorry but I didn't like that scene, it wasn't funny and it wasn't worth laughing: Elli even started crying. I wrote to RLC to kick those two out and in fact they canceled the 40 minute scene. Now I wrote again because the person responsible is Vencel who held Vladellia and that other idiot who; it almost violated Elli

Thanks for deciding for the rest of us what we can see. I missed it when they stopped, maybe that was when she had enough and cried…guess we will never know. But she was laughing hysterically the whole time I watched and so was Vlad. 

interesting that you watched it in its entirety.  

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

I'm sorry but I didn't like that scene, it wasn't funny and it wasn't worth laughing: Elli even started crying. I wrote to RLC to kick those two out and in fact they canceled the 40 minute scene. Now I wrote again because the person responsible is Vencel who held Vladellia and that other idiot who; it almost violated Elli

I didnt like it either but she was actually laughing at it after so I dont think it should have been reported to RLC. It's not like what we saw in that other apt a while back with a guy hitting and choking a girl, she was really abused and tried to escape and jump off the balcony.

• Upvote 1

Elli and Peater reminding scenes of the past …😏 … Elli‘s mystery will be “ MUST SEE “ for as long as she’s on cameras .. Her temporary lover is gone but I definitely believe he will be back soon … A horny Elli is a person that transforms … If Vladellia wasn’t there , I don’t know if it would be undercover again … AND … THE FIRST TIME HE SLEEPS ON THIS BED .. Elli can be seen easily rule RLC if she wishes . THE FUTURE .. 

• Haha 2