Elli, Vladellia (2023) #5

Noldus

3 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Qual è il suo obiettivo finale? Pensa che RLC lo riprenderà dopo questa bravata? Cosa spera? Qualche giorno di videogiochi, cibo gratis e un letto? Non riesco a vedere che questa cosa finisca bene per lui.

I think he has nowhere to go so he exploits Elli, yesterday washing and dinner, a bed to sleep in, a bed to fuck. In a few days Elli wakes up and throws him out which will hurt even more: he is a poor guy without a job and a home.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Penso che non abbia nessun posto dove andare quindi sfrutta Elli, ieri il bucato e la cena, un letto per dormire, un letto per scopare. Nel giro di pochi giorni Elli si sveglia e lo butta fuori, cosa che le farà ancora più male: è un povero ragazzo senza lavoro e senza casa.

RLC answered me like this
"HI,
Thanks for your interest. Elli knows about Vencel's presence and it shouldn't be a problem.

The vase mentioned has been moved.

The rest of your feedback has been forwarded to the person responsible.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I think he has nowhere to go so he exploits Elli, yesterday washing and dinner, a bed to sleep in, a bed to fuck. In a few days Elli wakes up and throws him out which will hurt even more: he is a poor guy without a job and a home.

If that were the case he would not have gone to bed in the bedroom. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

This is what I wrote three hours ago. "Forbid Vencel from returning to Elli's apartment. Now Elli shares the apartment with Vladellia but he comes and goes when he wants. This evening he entered with the house empty, with a stranger and a friend who did unwelcome things . Order Elli to collect any house keys. Did he enter the bedroom and take away two towels or two sheets, even some slippers, and we pay? None of us members want to see Vencel anymore, he has left the project and that she stays out. Also have the bouquet of roses moved to Megan and Octavia's table. In Sara and Rachel's villa the beds are always empty and Rachel stays out for up to two days. Turn up the volume on the cameras. Reposition the cameras because some they are useless. Do your job well. Thank you"

Great message dude, thanks. Btw the flowers at B1 were moved from the main table to the white unit beside the downstairs toilet...you can see them on cam 1...the new girl moved them some hours ago. Hopefully RLC will listen to what people are saying. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Great message dude, thanks. Btw the flowers at B1 were moved from the main table to the white unit beside the downstairs toilet...you can see them on cam 1...the new girl moved them some hours ago. Hopefully RLC will listen to what people are saying. 

RLC listens.   Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Vencel back with his 2 buddies taking over the apartment.  Hell, might as well put his name back up and make Vladellia a guest.  Looks like she is only going to sleep and shower there anyway.

Personally, I dislike seeing fatso, lazy Vencel back in his gaming chair.

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

• Like 1

So now she is going to tell her friend to leave so fatty can move back in. Fucking women are so confused. Then again she hasn't done any bates since Vladimir has been there. And Vladimir seems to be a do nothing.

• Upvote 1