B2 - General Topic 2023 #17 (September / October)

Noldus

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi walked around B1 naked a few times and this isn't her first triple bath in the tub. She did with Karol and Marlene. Maybe with others but I can't remember rn.

I don’t remember her walking naked while the other girls were in the B1 back on that days .. But I take your words for granted as you have been watching and you are a trustworthy member in the forum with such details . Still,  Esmi more and more and day by day is going much more freedom on cameras .. I mean there are two others inside who have done all and in a way , I believe that every girl is affecting the other in certain ways … for example Ulyana with her comfort in cameras shows , Nadia with her nudism and Esmi realizing that these two girls can be really good friends when - PERSONAL OPINION - she didn’t have that feeling when she joined . 

@johnny0692 provided also the proof so , two opinions for that and confirm the sharing bathroom times . 

35 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It won't happen. Esmi stayed in the project for a year. She did nothing!

Still Waiting Skeleton Chair GIF | GIFDB.com

image.jpeg

She actually had a couple or three rounds at the previous stay, which were very sensual
  • Upvote 1