B2 - General Topic 2023 #17 (September / October)

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Now imagine all three wearing Sexy Maid outfit cleaning the apartment. 😋😂

I think it’s another “ coming soon “ moment , that’s my belief 😉

When we believed that it would be Esmi tidying up and cleaning , “ The General “ did the job in a sexy way .. what more normal than a well deserved self - relaxed session , regarding both herself and the viewers for her efforts 😉😇 Sweet little Ulyana at her best , as always when she wants to become naughty 😋😋😋😈😈😈

Poor sweet little Ulyana , slowly the symptoms of not having the real deal , a man next to her leads to a PERSONAL MASTURBATION ( yesterday  afternoon and after the cleaning a show ) for her at 05:00 am … Let’s hope that the success of her friend Harley and being with this guy  , the incidents with her roommate Nadia and her ex  and OF COURSE her wish to relax and chill , can lead her also for a bit of hunting and we see company  with her side sooner or later 😊

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Poor sweet little Ulyana , slowly the symptoms of not having the real deal , a man next to her leads to a PERSONAL MASTURBATION ( yesterday  afternoon and after the cleaning a show ) for her at 05:00 am … Let’s hope that the success of her friend Harley and being with this guy  , the incidents with her roommate Nadia and her ex  and OF COURSE her wish to relax and chill , can lead her also for a bit of hunting and we see company  with her side sooner or later 😊

She probably has a sex partner outside of this project, and it really does not have to evolve being in this specific bedroom, you may want to see her have sex with a guy on cam, but that's the last thing I would like to see