B7 - General Topic 2023 #28 (October)

Margo alone in the apartment sitting at the kitchen table.  She has been alone most of the day.  IMO this is ridiculous.to have a single girl in an apartment alone with 2 guys--even if she knows Wolf.  Lacrim needs to replaced with a female to bond with Margo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

@cupid30, I am curious what what funny about my post above-

because I thought with 2 girls together you could do your job--but you just don't take it serious enough 😏

Instagram Love GIF by Camdelafu

I love sam cooke,(chaingang is my favorite song) so thanks for the video.....you finding it "ridiculous" that a girl is alone with two guys in a house,one of which she seems to know really well...is what was funny to me✌️

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I love sam cooke,(chaingang is my favorite song) so thanks for the video.....you finding it "ridiculous" that a girl is alone with two guys in a house,one of which she seems to know really well...is what was funny to me✌️

Guess I should have said I find it ridiculous that RLC put a girl alone with 2 guys even though she knows Wolf.  Lacrim should have been removed and replaced with another girl. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, happyone said:

Guess I should have said I find it ridiculous that RLC put a girl alone with 2 guys even though she knows Wolf.  Lacrim should have been removed and replaced with another girl. 

They have to maintain balance in the apt,two single guys,two single girls,that seems to be the dynamic of b7....so i'll assume if a guy leave,another guy will replace him...they should bring in a room mate for margo though

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Has the BOSS COUPLE been back or are they JOKING RLC as well ? Please , they need removal ASAP … 

Dahm, ddhm, some are constantly calling for the removal of some of the participants.  If everyone was removed as CC members want, RLC would only have Leora left !!😏 (and a few others)

Anyway, RLC is having trouble filling empty beds so removing those here won't solve the problem. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, happyone said:

Dahm, ddhm, some are constantly calling for the removal of some of the participants.  If everyone was removed as CC members want, RLC would only have Leora left !!😏 (and a few others)

Anyway, RLC is having trouble filling empty beds so removing those here won't solve the problem. 

Nelly and Bogdan , I believe they are the lowest of popularity in the time they are with RLC . They create no viewership , no “ drama “ , no excitement , two indifferent people that only VERY FEW care . What’s the purpose to keep them there and especially in the villa ? You could say for example ( as being typical RLC tenants and they do things right - except when Bogdan cuts the power to be with Aziza 😂🤣😂🤣 ) they they would bring the airplane sign so as at least to inform for  how long they stay off cameras .. Not even that … Of course , so easily understood why Ylyana made her way to the villa , I always believe that she wants to have nothing with this place .. I can’t prove anything of course but I also think they they aren’t very  popular amongst the majority of the tenants across all Barcelona RLC apartments . It’s funny but I think all their “ friends “ are outside and as tenants they don’t have anyone close . 

That’s why the ASAP comment , they offer nothing at all . 

• Upvote 1