B7 - General Topic 2023 #28 (October)

Ulyana has officially given her stamp of approval and the type of guy that RLC should focus on for any future men prospects, yes this is her saying people like this deserve chances after chances after chances, and eventually be rewarded for being the type of person we all know he is

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Ulyana has officially given her stamp of approval and the type of guy that RLC should focus on for any future men prospects, yes this is her saying people like this deserve chances after chances after chances, and eventually be rewarded for being the type of person we all know he is

she already did that by lying under the asshole, she regretted it but it shows what has become of her, let Lacrim enjoy her

il y a 8 minutes, esanders9863 a dit :

Ulyana a officiellement donné son sceau d'approbation et le type de gars sur lequel RLC devrait se concentrer pour tout futur homme potentiel, oui, c'est elle qui dit que des gens comme celui-ci méritent chance après chance après chance, et seront finalement récompensés pour être le type de personne que nous tout le monde sait qu'il l'est

De toutes les façons, vous vous attendiez à quoi ,  la reine de DDHM nous prouve encore une fois le niveau extrêmement bas de ce trio Harley Fiora Ulyana , 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

De toutes les façons, vous vous attendiez à quoi ,  la reine de DDHM nous prouve encore une fois le niveau extrêmement bas de ce trio Harley Fiora Ulyana , 

lol is this the new queen of DDHM?, haha he is on ignore here so I can no longer read his hysterical screeching but it does indicate the level of all this, I just follow it with a smile 😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

I hear exactly what you're saying and it was completely wrong of me to put this damage in the head person in such a high pedestal, and it's almost strange that she probably is unable to see that he's playing a role, where the first one didn't work out, so let me play the nice role by getting her some water and not coming on too strong, and once I have sex with her, I will dump her ass like a bad habit, or until he's ready to play that nice guy role with her head again, so for now on I would look at her as to say "yes that was a good bate", and stop seeing her as this extremely smart and bright person, because if this guy "My God" this guy can get over with her, what does that really say about her character

1 hour ago, tle said:

The guy must come from a family with money... Lot's of it...

maybe but he has a firm grip on his prey and will be seen more often in Ulyana's apartment with one of his friends and one day he will have her, I have to give him credit for not using drugs to get the girls off,  something that both buttholes Dylan and Fior have often done