B7 - General Topic 2023 #28 (October)

Wolf has his issues and i know many people don't like him but i am 100% certain had he been in Lacrim's position, he would have given his bed to any girl just so they can sleep in without wanting anything else and even if Wolf wants sex, he would stop if the girl says it the first time she doesn't want it.

Lacrim is another case, his only motive in a party is to pick out a girl from the start, hound her for the rest of the evening, do a sweet talk here and there in the hope he takes her to his bed. Proper creepy if you ask me. He never engages in any activity in a party, always around one particular girl

54 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Wolf has his issues and i know many people don't like him but i am 100% certain had he been in Lacrim's position, he would have given his bed to any girl just so they can sleep in without wanting anything else and even if Wolf wants sex, he would stop if the girl says it the first time she doesn't want it.

Lacrim is another case, his only motive in a party is to pick out a girl from the start, hound her for the rest of the evening, do a sweet talk here and there in the hope he takes her to his bed. Proper creepy if you ask me. He never engages in any activity in a party, always around one particular girl

about the same as our famous asshole who stayed in Shantal's house for days, I actually don't hate Wolf, he's an idiot and of course a drug dealer we've seen that but he doesn't do any harm or hurt someone and since Ulyana herself crawled back into bed with Lacrim while she also just lay down in Esmi's room, we can close this

16 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

about the same as our famous asshole who stayed in Shantal's house for days, I actually don't hate Wolf, he's an idiot and of course a drug dealer we've seen that but he doesn't do any harm or hurt someone and since Ulyana herself crawled back into bed with Lacrim while she also just lay down in Esmi's room, we can close this

Since Dylan for you has been an asshole , now you want to skip over as fast as possible and not even comment on Lacrim’s actions because he simply fits your script ..

He can’t fuck , he has no good manners with women , he is a loser as EVERYONE admits ..

conclusion , you are HONESTLY better than him , guess what then ? NO JEALOUSY applied with Lacrim so , as you say , we can close this 😂🤣😂🥲… ahh yes , you also have the proof that a guy who is super fit ( and people here can’t stand that he is well trained and he is also around some of the nicest women and the women actually like him ) is now a drug dealer .. and he is SO STUPID that with so many hidden off cameras places , he does show his drugs delivery on cameras to some of the tenants 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ What else am i going to read in this forum ?? Ahh yes , Dylan was an asshole because he stayed at Shantal’s bed and he respected her when she was telling him that she didn’t want , oh yes , what an asshole 😂🤣😂🤣 

• Upvote 1