B7 - General Topic 2023 #28 (October)

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

No idea what this visit was about. It is strange, though. I had never seen them before and it didn't seem to me like they visited anyone from B4 or B7. 

Fior stopped by B4 before they got to B7, he brought a box, which was placed at the window by the fireplace, where the Christmas tree usually stands

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Just because RLC has girls that are even worse doesn't mean we have to use them to justify the bullshit of others. 

From my point of view, RLC could kick out almost all of GoV and at least half of the residents of the other apartments without any noticeable reduction in content. There are just too many old people, do nothings or even girls hiding. Esmi is just one of many girls I have zero understanding of why RLC brought them back. Currently, it is simply a tragedy. 

Every time it looks like RLC might take a step forward, it ends up taking two or three steps back. On average, the site is steadily deteriorating and the hoped-for turnaround has unfortunately failed to materialize. 

Well said Clapping Applause GIF

a bit confusing, this couple looks nothing like the standard street level that normally inhabits the villas so I cannot imagine that they are new residents but it would be good for the villas to have them there

• Sad 1

The  BOSSES continue to be MIA and NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE OR GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEM here at the forum .. Mission accomplished for them I guess , they have established presence , they act invisible , they get paid and whatever and people smile swallow .. these are good people for business ..