Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

I have been an off and on subscriber to RLC for about 4 or 5 years, so I haven't followed M&A from their beginning. But what drew me to this couple was their special relationship with each other......much different than most other people on RLC. It was obvious to me that there was a bond between them that was not only physical but emotional too.Their daily actions showed a real love and caring for each other.
That being said, I think most of us would agree that after so many years in a relationship, people just settle down to their everyday life of work, school, household, kids (if any), meeting the bills..... and the tender moments get fewer and fewer. M&A are no different after 7  or more years together, other than being on RLC. They've had their ups and downs and got through them as most of us do. 
But, as I've said, I believe the fatal crack in the relationship occurred with the Nelly affair. Alberto's manhood was challenged and Martina, beautiful and as smart as she is,  was suddenly confused about her sexual feelings. His mistake was accepting it instead of putting a stop to it like Bogdan did. But, I believe, he couldn't forget and from then on, Alberto felt inadequate and resentful in the relationship with this new Martina, and the crack got deeper and deeper until, now, here we are.
Being the romantic that I am, I think they still have deep feelings for each other, maybe Alberto more so, but the damage between them is beyond control now. Martina may still be confused about her sexuallity, Alberto has found a temporary sexual partner to gain his confidence back and each are apparently going to follow separate roads into the future. 
Like all else, these things will pass for these two good people but, sadly, we will probably never know what the future holds for them, if they leave RLC.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

That's total disrespect from Martina, she should have slept in the guest room and left the main bed to Alberto

Why I think Alberto loves the couch and the two don't need much space for their fucking.  😁 Even living room and bedroom have the biggest distance....😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

I can say then that Alberto was the sensitive and emotional person and feeling a lot for Martina , he just didn’t show it in a way that we know commonly that it happens ( gifts , flowers , whatever small things )

It’s always funny to me when someone describes how a person feels but then says “he or she just doesn’t show it”.  If you feel a lot for someone, don’t you, by definition, show it?  

You are better than this DD.

I agree with you that Alberto had a crush on Martina.  He won the lottery with her.  I think her dominance (no one tells me what to do) probably causes him to by shy when it comes to things like flowers etc.  Worse thing ever is to make advance on someone you care about and that advance is rejected.

Based on what we have seen … it is clear to me that Alberto knew where he stood with Martina and he honored that.

Edited by JenniferMom
Typo
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

It’s always funny to me when someone describes how a person feels but then says “he or she just doesn’t show it”.  If you feel a lot for someone, don’t you, by definition, show it?  

You are better than this DD.

I agree with you that Alberto had a crush on Martina.  He won the lottery with her.  I think her dominance (no one tells me what to do) probably causes him to by shy when it comes to thinks like flowers etc.  Worse thing ever is to make advance on someone you care about and that advance is rejected.

Based on what we have seen … it is clear to me that Alberto knew where he stood with Martina and he honored that.

I love the part when you said 'you are better than that DD' lmfao...no, this guy is where he should be...in his fantasy world where he continues to write utter horse manure with make believe stuff and doesn't speak a word of the truth in what actually happens in the real world. He just makes stuff up and his essay's are both laughable and unreadable. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I love the part when you said 'you are better than that DD' lmfao...no, this guy is where he should be...in his fantasy world where he continues to write utter horse manure with make believe stuff and doesn't speak a word of the truth in what actually happens in the real world. He just makes stuff up and his essay's are both laughable and unreadable. 

I think you are being overly harsh Deano, but I do think a lot of people get frustrated with my Greek friend.  

I have  lot of respect for him as few people invest the time and energy into this than he does.  I used to invest a lot more but not so much anymore.  I don’t agree with everything he says … and his Greek writing skills make it difficult at times … but he is like the scarecrow to me.

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, tle said:

It looks like he's getting Martina to help with the paperwork...

I hope she will not give him the missing money for the house buy....she also needs the money by herself.😒

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I hope she will not give him the missing money for the house buy....she also needs the money by herself.😒

He's lucky to have someone as smart as her to help him with all the paperwork...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tle said:

He's lucky to have someone as smart as her to help him with all the paperwork...

You a right he is a lucky man, not sure if his new girlfriend can do the same....😉