Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Rebound girlfriend is an excellent explanation … BUT .. as we recently learned , this break up originally happened back in February , can we characterize a guest girl appearing on cameras a “ rebound action “ after nearly 7,5 months ?? 

Seeing Alberto with such stamina and having “ difficulties “ to finish ( wow , when we was criticized as a fast cummer ) , I believe he still “ makes sex “ to Martina while having sex with Juliet .. I disagree about your emotions explanation , I truly believe that Martina really loved Alberto emotionally at some point , mostly when the first joined and perhaps till Martina started understanding the POWER she had/has as a tenant . Don’t forget that she has been reading the forum ( it is always unforgettable the night that her brother fucked  in the guest room the big boobs sex lover at that time , she was interacting with the forum that night .. ) .. add to this the laziness that Alberto showed despite having to fight for money and chase opportunities with the amount of money he had borrowed from Martina , I think the arrival of Nelly and Bogdan permanently in Barcelona and the time she got to meet her , it sealed her thoughts that Alberto was just a part of her life , a nice and amazing journey and story . I still believe though that she will have difficulties to love as much as he loved/loves him as a person , friend , personality and character . He will ALWAYS beg her best friend and THE ONLY ONE she will always trust . 

That was her first mistake was going to the Villa.  Everything was peachy keen until then.  

11 hours ago, Maturin said:

Are they earnig less money than other tenants? Specifically, is it Martina that gets the RLC money and Alberto gets none of it, so she has to help him out? I don't understand this comment, surely all the tenants are being paid enouhg to sit around on their arses (as most do ) all day. How come you are implying that this arrangment is different for M&A. They must split the RLC money down the middle, no?

I agree that it was good to see him break out of the RLC slump and get off his ass, but I'm confused as to why you think he was broke before and lived off Martina.

Let’s say that it was a really fair “ respected “ amount of money that Martina borrowed him . As I said recently , personally I have no clue how the couple apartments money is given by RLC , if they do it as per apartment or per person .. For sure all expenses are paid which is also a huge benefit ( electricity , water , such things ) .. Just look wha the superstar actor Tom Holland said when he recently rented an apartment and he found out that he had to pay for the water ( just to show the transition in the real world after nearly 7 years won’t be that easy at all ) .. 

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

She had sex with nelly while he was home? i dont remember this

The door connecting the LR to the bedroom in the hall was closed and Martina and Nelly with a wild and passionate session on their bed at that time .. this was ratings epic that day 😆

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The door connecting the LR to the bedroom in the hall was closed and Martina and Nelly with a wild and passionate session on their bed at that time .. this was ratings epic that day 😆

Really? sounds super fucking hot!

• Sad 1

@ddhm Said:

this break up originally happened back in February , can we characterize a guest girl appearing on cameras a “ rebound action “ after nearly 7,5 months ?? 

This is a valid point but if we believe Alberto struggling letting go of Martina … it’s possible this breakup sex we are seeing is happening because he has finally let go.

@ddhm said:

I disagree about your emotions explanation , I truly believe that Martina really loved Alberto emotionally at some point , mostly when they first joined and perhaps till Martina started understanding the POWER she had/has as a tenant . Don’t forget that she has been reading the forum ( it is always unforgettable the night that her brother fucked  in the guest room the big boobs sex lover at that time , she was interacting with the forum that night .. ) .. add to this the laziness that Alberto showed despite having to fight for money and chase opportunities with the amount of money he had borrowed from Martina , I think the arrival of Nelly and Bogdan permanently in Barcelona and the time she got to meet her , it sealed her thoughts that Alberto was just a part of her life , a nice and amazing journey and story . I still believe though that she will have difficulties to love as much as he loved/loves him as a person , friend , personality and character . He will ALWAYS be her best friend and THE ONLY ONE she will always trust.

Of course you could be correct.  I do not have the viewing experience pre-Nelly that you have.  But it just seems to me that these are great friends and it’s difficult for me to believe that Martina ever loved Alberto romantically and in a monogamous fashion.  I just don’t see it.  

Your post is well-written but at the end you go off the rails with hyperbole.  Alberto is THE ONLY ONE she will trust?  The ni ni?  And he will be her best friend?  Not Marta or the big guy or her brother or?   We agree Alberto is very important to her.  You don’t live with someone and fuck someone on the internet for 6-8 years and end up not being great friends.  

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

But it just seems to me that these are great friends and it’s difficult for me to believe that Martina ever loved Alberto romantically and in a monogamous fashion.

These two had to have been more than just FWB. Otherwise there would have been no need to break up...

11 minutes ago, tle said:

These two had to have been more than just FWB. Otherwise there would have been no need to break up...

But have they broken up?  They fucked each other a few days ago.  Some here are calling it a break up but it feels to me they have agreed to go separate ways. 

But your theory is as valid as mine.

• Upvote 1

Observing Alberto with "Juliet", it seems to me that she is more of a fuck buddy than some think Martina was. Speaking from a strictly male point of view, Alberto is just letting off sexual steam. I don't see any emotion or intimacy there like we saw ( and still see at times) with Martina. Yes, the pairing with 'Juliet" may have come about at Martina's urging, as some have suggested, perhaps to make the parting of the ways easier for both of them, but I can't see it lasting for any amount of time. ("Juliet" is going to giggle one too many times!.....lol)
I agree with what some have suggested that Martina and Alberto will ALWAYS remain best friends because of their history together and strong emotional ties. It's hard to just let that all go. Believe me, I know.
And who's to say, after some time has passed,they may feel the loss of each other in their lives enough that they (after making some adjustments) may want to start anew. First love never dies.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

Observing Alberto with "Juliet", it seems to me that she is more of a fuck buddy than some think Martina was. Speaking from a strictly male point of view, Alberto is just letting off sexual steam. I don't see any emotion or intimacy there like we saw ( and still see at times) with Martina. Yes, the pairing with 'Juliet" may have come about at Martina's urging, as some have suggested, perhaps to make the parting of the ways easier for both of them, but I can't see it lasting for any amount of time. ("Juliet" is going to giggle one too many times!.....lol)
I agree with what some have suggested that Martina and Alberto will ALWAYS remain best friends because of their history together and strong emotional ties. It's hard to just let that all go. Believe me, I know.
And who's to say, after some time has passed,they may feel the loss of each other in their lives enough that they (after making some adjustments) may want to start anew. First love never dies.

That's much the impression I formed too. The fact that Alberto and Martina are still sharing a bed tells us a great deal.

The way both of them are showing maturity in their modified relationship speaks volumes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

The door connecting the LR to the bedroom in the hall was closed and Martina and Nelly with a wild a nd passionate session on their bed at that time .. this was ratings epic that day 😆

Hi ddhm. I wasn't following at that time. I'd love to see those 2 going at it! How did it start? Were they both totally nude? Who was "giving" the most? Anything really unusual happen? I'd like to go a couple of rounds with either one of them myself! 😆 

• Like 1