Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

Just now, tle said:

This situation might be a little awkward for Martina...

It's rather itruiging though, to see Martina sitting there while this new girl cuddles with Alberto when it wasn't long ago it was her there in the couch cuddling.

And not long after, him pulling his dick out. 🤣

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, philo said:

Your argument only serves to reveal your sense of entitlement...as though you have the power and authority to "give me the opportunity". What a sad case of wasted ....

Sure you are right, I wanted to change the subject since it has nothing to do with M&A and we are in M&A forum. 

Power and authority 🤔 shit I forgot to take off my Superman t-shirt...sorry for that.😲

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, blakfyre said:

It's rather itruiging though, to see Martina sitting there while this new girl cuddles with Alberto when it wasn't long ago it was her there in the couch cuddling.

And not long after, him pulling his dick out. 🤣

She's acting cool. Trying to ignore them as much as she can..

• Upvote 1

An extreme “ high show off “ from Martina and Alberto , trying to convince the audience that it is all fine .. sorry , I like them very much both of them but am not convinced or buying it that THERE ARE ZERO EMOTIONAL feelings of what’s happening on cameras and the fact that Alberto has by his side a new lover / sex partner and on the table just meters away the whatever girl ( FWB / money partner maker / best friend after sharing life together ) isn’t bothered or Alberto himself feeling comfortable . Careful , i don’t say that things like this don’t happen but this couple for nearly 7 years have shared so much , no matter how much also they have done  by themselves and especially Martina . But this behavior  , for me it is like eliminating the years they spent together in this very apartment .. oh well , maybe I see things  old school and too romantic as good friend @JenniferMom said , but for me , like all things in life , there should be some borders not to be crossed or when it happens , it should be happening automatically because the time fixes and heals whatever disagreements , opinions , arguments .. 

Interesting to see what Martina is trying to achieve or she simply plays it cool like , “ ALL FINE , this important man of my life deserves  the best and I am not going to take it from him “ … Let’s see 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

An extreme “ high show off “ from Martina and Alberto , trying to convince the audience that it is all fine .. sorry , I like them very much both of them but am not convinced or buying it that THERE ARE ZERO EMOTIONAL feelings of what’s happening on cameras and the fact that Alberto has by his side a new lover / sex partner and on the table just meters away the whatever girl ( FWB / money partner maker / best friend after sharing life together ) isn’t bothered or Alberto himself feeling comfortable . Careful , i don’t say that things like this don’t happen but this couple for nearly 7 years have shared so much , no matter how much also they have done  by themselves and especially Martina . But this behavior  , for me it is like eliminating the years they spent together in this very apartment .. oh well , maybe I see things  old school and too romantic as good friend @JenniferMom said , but for me , like all things in life , there should be some borders not to be crossed or when it happens , it should be happening automatically because the time fixes and heals whatever disagreements , opinions , arguments .. 

Interesting to see what Martina is trying to achieve or she simply plays it cool like , “ ALL FINE , this important man of my life deserves  the best and I am not going to take it from him “ … Let’s see 

May be not as awkward for her as you think.  IMO, the New Year's party with Marta and her bf was not the first time for that quartet.  When Alberto has his face only a few centimeters from Marta's pussy, with Martina watching, did Martina later raise a fuss about this?  No.  She and Alberto then fucked  on their bed, and IIRC, she and Marta kissed while she and Alberto fucked.

• Upvote 1

È tutto totalmente imbarazzante, farebbero bene a staccare tutte le telecamere e pensare fortemente alle loro vite e mi auguro che lo facciano il prima possibile perché essere spettatori di tutto questo è pura tristezza e basta .

3 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

They had quite a heated argument in the kitchen last evening. They ended up not speaking and Martina left the bedroom at bedtime and slept in the guest room. I think it may have had something to do with Alberto's money problems, but not sure. Did you see it?

I did not see it but when it comes to big fights on RLC … the extreme goes quite a bit far on the scale including assault and violence.  Martina and Alberto have never gotten anywhere close to that.