Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

29 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

I have seen old videos of M&A's early years and many of their sessions were pretty hot. But to get to your question about why Alberto doesn't last as long or as passionate with Martina now, I know if my wife or girlfriend told me they had a passionate fling with another woman, it would certainly play havoc in my mind's eye during our future love-making and fill me with doubts if I was satisfying her or if she was getting any pleasure at all from it and it would certainly affect my performance......again, just a male point of view. I can't help but think Alberto experienced the same feelings with Martina and probably still does. Juliet is the new "shiny sex figure" in his life that renewed all that sexual confidence for him.

Shame on you for speculating why Alberto doesn't give 100% when he fucks Martina!

But your post is spot on.  You say it is a male point of view but women too feel like this if their male lover has a fling. 

If Martina really loved Alberto and wanted him for a long-term partner in an open relationship, she had really one option that I think would have worked:   Invite Alberto into a threesome with one of her lesbian/bisexual lovers.  It would have been easy and of course it would have been very hot.   The fact that she never ever did this tells me that she did not really fall in love with Alberto and view him as a long-term partner.   Think about it ... you want to share with your "soul mate" those things that are very special to her.  Martina's lesbianism is very special and important to her, there is no doubting this.  But she never ever really tried to bring Alberto (who we are told is her soul mate) into her this world of hers.

Having said this, of course, bringing Alberto into the Nelly fling would be problematic.  Bogdan struggled with Nelly fucking Martina, he certainly is not going to accept Alberto in the mix.  And if GF4 is married, we have a similar situation.  But Marta?   OR ... if she loves fucking women like we now say she does, why not bring home one of her lovers from the clubs and have a threesome?

15 minutes ago, sqldatadude said:

Even if she was hypothetically thinking "I'm fine with being naked on night vision cams but not fully lit ones", I still can't wrap my head around that because she's been having explicit sex on the night vision cams, and not at all discreetly (not under the covers etc).

This could explain it though.  She thought she had a level of protection in night vision but not so with lights on in bathroom.

I don't have a sub ... but has all of the sex with Alberto been exclusively on night vision?

24 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This could explain it though.  She thought she had a level of protection in night vision but not so with lights on in bathroom.

I don't have a sub ... but has all of the sex with Alberto been exclusively on night vision?

So far. But certainly Alberto would tell her how the cameras work and the nightvision... He's not a douchebag...

• Haha 1

tampoco se quita los calcetines . lo que demuestra que se duche en bikini , es que ella no mira las grabaciones de repeticion , simplemente a oscuras se siente bien , y con luz no . tan simple como eso .

5 minutes ago, tle said:

But certainly Alberto would tell her how the cameras work and the nightvision... He's not a douchebag...

Yes of course but he wouldn't be a douchebag if all he said was "the nightvision is there so yes the people can still see but it isn't as clear or easy to see details, etc.".   This is a true statement.  I think everyone here would vote to watch with lights on instead of nightvision.    She might interpret this as being a sufficient amount of "safety" but unless she has seen it firsthand she could be deceived a bit.  Again, I don't think Alberto purposely tried to deceive her.

6 minutes ago, darkman said:

What shows that she showers in a bikini is that she does not watch the replay recordings, she simply feels good in the dark, and not in the light. As simple as that .

Yes this seems right to me.  We still don't know if she understands what CAN be seen in night vision and whether she is acceptable to that.

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes of course but he wouldn't be a douchebag if all he said was "the nightvision is there so yes the people can still see but it isn't as clear or easy to see details, etc.".   This is a true statement.  I think everyone here would vote to watch with lights on instead of nightvision.    She might interpret this as being a sufficient amount of "safety" but unless she has seen it firsthand she could be deceived a bit.  Again, I don't think Alberto purposely tried to deceive her.

Yes this seems right to me.  We still don't know if she understands what CAN be seen in night vision and whether she is acceptable to that.

No, I think she knows exactly what's going on. And She accepts it willing. it may be a woman thing, ware she is toying with Martina of sorts. look I'm in your bed, your shower, bathroom , living room couch ,etc, etc. The nice thing, going back before Blackie died and the beat up burgundy sectional was replaced. We have the internet to remind us how hot Martina and him were. Though, to me, he always seemed to be a bit of a inferior lover. Martina on the other hand ,was spot on hot. and we can see how this degradation of emotion came about.  Nelly was quite the view when it came to Martina.

2 minutes ago, backrat said:

And She accepts it willing. it may be a woman thing, ware she is toying with Martina of sorts. look I'm in your bed, your shower, bathroom , living room couch ,etc, etc.

This is a good point and possible explanation.  She is either messing with Martina or somehow this is an attempt to be respectful of her.

You do have to wonder if we will see Alberto and Juliet on RLC ... if not in this apartment perhaps in the apartment/house he is obtaining.  Thoughts?

32 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You do have to wonder if we will see Alberto and Juliet on RLC ... if not in this apartment perhaps in the apartment/house he is obtaining.  Thoughts?

I doubt it... I bet Alberto would like to go out on top...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Shame on you for speculating why Alberto doesn't give 100% when he fucks Martina!

But your post is spot on.  You say it is a male point of view but women too feel like this if their male lover has a fling. 

If Martina really loved Alberto and wanted him for a long-term partner in an open relationship, she had really one option that I think would have worked:   Invite Alberto into a threesome with one of her lesbian/bisexual lovers.  It would have been easy and of course it would have been very hot.   The fact that she never ever did this tells me that she did not really fall in love with Alberto and view him as a long-term partner.   Think about it ... you want to share with your "soul mate" those things that are very special to her.  Martina's lesbianism is very special and important to her, there is no doubting this.  But she never ever really tried to bring Alberto (who we are told is her soul mate) into her this world of hers.

Having said this, of course, bringing Alberto into the Nelly fling would be problematic.  Bogdan struggled with Nelly fucking Martina, he certainly is not going to accept Alberto in the mix.  And if GF4 is married, we have a similar situation.  But Marta?   OR ... if she loves fucking women like we now say she does, why not bring home one of her lovers from the clubs and have a threesome?

(Hanging head in shame.....LOL)

What you suggest may have been an excellent option if M&A had not been "soul mates" as you describe and very much in love with each other for so long. If they had just been fuck buddies from the start, yes, a threesome with any that you mentioned probably would have lessened the tension between them and maybe become a regular hot routine in their sex life.
But since Alberto cared for Martina so much, I think he would not have agreed to a threesome. Seeing the woman you love being sexually satisfied by another woman is a lot different than watching a fuck buddy doing the same. Even if he did do it in a weak, drunken moment, I think it would have driven a deeper wedge between them and they would have parted ways soon after. I believe neither wanted that......at least then. I don't think they REALLY, deep down inside, want to part ways now but that's only my romantic, wishful thinking talking.

PS: Check your PM's, JM.